Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Davefevs

Barnsley v City Match Day 15 - Friday 19:45 - What Can We Expect?

Always going to happen, if we had played a better side tonight it would have been another Luton scoreline. The ref actually sending their player off like he should have may have saved us.

so predictable - utter sh*t. Weak, weak, weak...pitiful.

As of now I say Johnson has to go...get him out. Loser. Pathetic.

We need a winner...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Hmmm 1
  • Aubergine 3
  • Hedgehog 1
  • Rovers 9

Fully deserved. Semenyo jogging about again, absolutely no desire. Wouldn’t be near my squad, never mind getting on the pitch. 

• Like 7

Like i said, i felt this goal. And massengo could fault that bastard and knock him down for a free kick.  We dont deserve the win anyway, we were worse today. We are worse every day and we are just lucky to score and not lose. This will end soon, we will fall to 3,4 defeats in a row and we will get back on the ground. We are a mid table team, for sure not a top team. Too bad, we can not deff 14 mins from 2-0.

I am sad, I regret that I watched this game like I did last game also, and I will be done and just watch the final score on my score app from now on. There is not any reason to do that. 3 games against low teams, two points from 9. Great, just great, that is the way we will promote this season. At least 4 more points we must had but we cant do our job..

Have a good night guys, and i am sorry for this defeat, this is not a draw for me like the game against wigan was not. This is a defeat. 

Just now, Red Exile said:

We need a winner...

Behave yourself you absolute ******* danger 

• Like 1

Just now, Red Exile said:

We need a winner...

Grow up. 

Just now, Super said:

Those subs need to be questioned.

absolutely, Moore was doing fine so unless he has picked up a knock that was bizarre to bring on Baker.

Watkins, I can understand 'cos he had run himself  out, but once again Semenyo comes up and offers nothing at all.

Stole 2 points against Charlton and stole one against Wigan, was bound to even itself out. 

Will always take a point away from home in this league. It’s ridiculous that we’re still competing at the top end with the luck we’ve had with injuries. We keep going. 

• Like 1

Only Bristol City. 2-0 up against the team bottom of the league and second best most of the second half.

Also Pedro was atrocious, has no ability to close his man down and win the ball, and his awareness is poor.

At the same time, we've been joint 1st, twice now and we are no way near our best. Let's get the players back to fitness and start performing on the pitch and we'll be going for automatic promotion. COYR!