IGNORED

Fammy

Dolman Block B

1 hour ago, Redwhitepurple said:

???? My nan could of scored a hat trick against them. I wonder if he is as dirty a player for his country as he is for his club ?  Roll on summer transfer

So constantly downbeat about anything Bristol city  related, one could assume that you don't actually support City.

I would even go so far to say that if you are a City fan , then I must be the Duke of Wellington wearing a tutu, whilst smoking a kipper.

8 minutes ago, eastonboy said:

So constantly downbeat about anything Bristol city  related, one could assume that you don't actually support City.

I would even go so far to say that if you are a City fan , then I must be the Duke of Wellington wearing a tutu, whilst smoking a kipper.

Good evening Your Grace, enjoy the ballet.

58 minutes ago, FrozenRobin said:

No one appreciates him on here at all, sooner or later he's gonna move on and we'll be ****** stuffed.

I think most people appreciate what he does, some of us think he doesn't particularly fit the way we play, and I think the Afobe signing showed that there are replacements out that mean we aren’t ****** stuffed, should he move on.  Knowing how we play currently, I think we could trade him successfully.

2 hours ago, Redwhitepurple said:

???? My nan could of scored a hat trick against them. I wonder if he is as dirty a player for his country as he is for his club ?  Roll on summer transfer

He’s one of our own. It’s a shame that he’s not one of yours. For too long you’ve infiltrated  OTIB masquerading as a City supporter yet your constant anti-City rhetoric is evidence that you’re anything but; you’re just another sad troll trying desperately to get a rise from other forum members. No doubt, right now you’re clutching a rather moist handkerchief.

Perhaps it’s time for Tom to do us all a favour and exercise the ban hammer?

6 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

We often see on here that he doesnt suit our style of play, but he certainly knows where the goal is.... just a thought,,, why dont we/ didnt we set up for him and his style of play while hes here?

I agree, his goals record is decent.  The best I’ve seen him is with another physical player alongside him (Djúric and sometimes with Taylor) and us playing very direct.  But that was not often enough, and might have been random.

He was certainly a very unselfish, team player when he first arrived.

I do think Johnson must have asked him to play and stay central (maybe when we switched to 1 up top last season) because he rarely runs the channels these days like he would do in his early days.  Now we play 2 forwards I expect him to work more as a pair, but I don’t see it.  He still has the same movement as when he played alone.

I hope we can the best out of him.  He can be a right handful on his day.

3 hours ago, Redwhitepurple said:

I'm not a great fan of Diedhiou (we can do better than him imo) but to score a hat trick in an international game should be respected. Well done to him.

Imagine us having a striker scoring a hat trick in a qualifier for a major international tournament and people somehow using it to slag him off ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️ what is the point of some people even supporting city? The guy could score the play off final winner, and some people would still moan if we had someone else we could’ve got 2nd or something 

We can go back to Martin Paterson and Ryan Taylor upfront if you prefer 

Just now, petehinton said:

Imagine us having a striker scoring a hat trick in a qualifier for a major international tournament and people somehow using it to slag him off ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️ 

We can go back to Martin Paterson and Ryan Taylor upfront if you prefer 

Hey, Martin Paterson, gave Joe his shirt. 

BDF58BE6-FC4C-4530-AE58-7150606090DA.thumb.jpeg.be1d19233d044b4bae33d410a568b681.jpeg

As he handed it over he said “sorry, I’ve been really shit in it”.  ???

5 hours ago, JonDolman said:

It's the equivalent of Mo Eisa scoring goals in league one ?

On a serious note, I wonder does Fam get straight back in?

I personally would not have him in against Forest. I just never thought him and Weimann has ever looked right as a pair.

However I do understand in this system Fam and Weimann may not have played together with O'Dowda coming up from behind with Brownhill too, athletic runners joining in might make the difference. Palmer behind Fam obviously never looked right.

Definitely starts as the one up top with Weimann lurking.

He'll be fit and buzzing. Has to play.

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I think most people appreciate what he does, some of us think he doesn't particularly fit the way we play, and I think the Afobe signing showed that there are replacements out that mean we aren’t ****** stuffed, should he move on.  Knowing how we play currently, I think we could trade him successfully.

I still think he's not got the required quality, but I'm still not sure if it's technical or psychological. Either way he's very inconsistent (I mean performance, not goals).

Archived