Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Septic Peg

Bristol City v Millwall Match Day 21

Evening folks.

Always a pleasure and never a chore to welcome our good friends from London... Millwall.

Happy memories are always associated with Millwall. Namely that night nearly 20 years ago, with now ex manager and general Millwall hero Neil Harris scoring a pen, Lee Matthews also scoring an injury time pen and Millwall fans chucking coins at us in the Williams from their position in the old Wedlock.

I had enough 2ps for a mix up the next day on the way home from secondary school. Cheers lads!

Now I know I've left this thread late but there is a chance we may see a mighty Kalas on the bench tonight. He probably won't even play but he might just warm his glutes.

Millwall are stacked with injuries (we ain't alone!) including a certain Frankie Fielding with a bad leg. If he is travelling with the Londoners tonight, he'll be in the stands. 

I hate playing midtable teams so I feel we'll be lucky with a draw. 1-1.

COYRS!

Edit: No Kalas. 😢

Edited by Septic Peg
  • Like 1
  • Robin 1

3 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Evening folks.

Always a pleasure and never a chore to welcome our good friends from London... Millwall.

Happy memories are always associated with Millwall. Namely that night nearly 20 years ago, with now ex manager and general Millwall hero Neil Harris scoring a pen, Lee Matthews also scoring an injury time pen and Millwall fans chucking coins at us in the Williams from their position in the old Wedlock.

I had enough 2ps for a mix up the next day on the way home from secondary school. Cheers lads!

Now I know I've left this thread late but there is a chance we may see a mighty Kalas on the bench tonight. He probably won't even play but he might just warm his glutes.

Millwall are stacked with injuries (we ain't alone!) including a certain Frankie Fielding with a bad leg. If he is travelling with the Londoners tonight, he'll be in the stands. 

COYRS!

Smith not on the bench either 

2 minutes ago, Negan said:

Can’t make it down tonight. Is it on the red button? 

Is it available on a stream anywhere?

Edited by Red DNA

6 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Evening folks.

COYRS!

Hope he ain't done a "daryl Murphy"........ 

Cheers all. Seeing as I’m not there you can guarantee a 6-0 win incoming and a Famara Diedhiou masterclass... 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Negan said:

Cheers all. Seeing as I’m not there you can guarantee a 6-0 win incoming and a Famara Diedhiou masterclass... 

The last home game I missed was Charlton so another 96th minute winner for us incoming...………………..

Why do we still have this siege mentality at home games against average, not on form opposition, like Millwall. WE need to start winning home games against teams like this by 2 clear goals at least; just like West Brom & Leeds. This would also help the NHS by preventing Heart attacks in the latter stages of games

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3-0 please, but any win even if its grubby. Don't think Millwall will come to defend like most do, a spicy 3-2 would suffice, but we have to WIN! 

COYR!!! :chant6ez:

Soz no Smith, nothing serious I hope? and Kalas I guess tendonitis still =(

Edited by CiderHider

Just now, Squire Dastardly said:

Why do we still have this siege mentality at home games against average, not on form opposition, like Millwall. WE need to start winning home games against teams like this by 2 clear goals at least; just like West Brom & Leeds. This would also help the NHS by preventing Heart attacks in the latter stages of games

Not on form?

You do realise they’re 7th in the form table and have only lost 2 of their last 10?

2 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Not on form?

You do realise they’re 7th in the form table and have only lost 2 of their last 10?

The sort of side that teach us a lesson if we're not careful as Luton did.

• Like 2

Evening all!  Great to see an unchanged team, they deserve it after two good performances, another difficult game tonight, Millwall are no mugs, as most team are not in this league, just play the way you have been boys and the three points are ours. Come On You Reds!!!!

• Like 1

Why is it so damn difficult to get to the audio commentary?  The Listen Live link always takes me to the subscription page.  I always have to find my way via google.  Is it just me??

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Squire Dastardly said:

Personally I’d bite your hand off for 1-0 if offered now.

13 minutes ago, DaveInSA said:

is there a stream for tonight? 🙂

If this rain continues it will be a torrent!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Atlanta_Red said:

Why is it so damn difficult to get to the audio commentary?  The Listen Live link always takes me to the subscription page.  I always have to find my way via google.  Is it just me??

cheers found it through google search

• Like 1

Just now, CiderHider said:

Hilarious, but seriously, the stream please.

No hesgoal.

• Sad 2