IGNORED

Match Report: Spot Kick Gift Ruins Tame City's Xmas

Olé

3 hours ago, Big C said:

I find it staggering that people said we got what we deserved, no we didn’t. Ok our forward play was non-existent but the defending was very solid. Players were putting their bodies on the line and defending stoutly and we were five minutes away from getting a very creditable point at a decent side until the ref intervened.

Ahem, I think there is your answer.

Merry Christmas Ole, yet another good report. I thought that the game passed Korey by at times, but we all see things differently at football. 
Soft penalty, but grabbing your opponent in the box (That sounds painful) is never a good idea, especially when it’s a lumbering lummox heading towards the corner flag.

3 hours ago, Big C said:

There is more to football than just attacking. The defensive unit didn't deserve it. I thought they defended brilliantly. 

I think the point AppyDaze was making (correctly) was attacking isn't optional if you wish to win the game.....

If our mission is not to concede rather than to score fans will leave in droves. There's already a sizeable component of 'home only' fans who are pleased with our league position but are equally aghast that our home performances have been devoid of excitement.

That’s a shocking report and bears very little resemblance to the game.....just look at the stats and you will see that you were battered in almost every aspect......was it a penalty ...no...was Williams foul on Rhodes.....yes

You’ve got well beat by a Wednesday team without 3 of its best players and looked nothing remotely near to a top half side

repeating your self over and over again about soft free kicks loses your credibility on other things that you say

Archived