IGNORED

Charlton Athletic v Bristol City Match Day 24

Septic Peg

5 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

No Palmer in the 18........

To me, Palmer seems to be a great waste of talent. Although he plays in a different position he reminds me of JET. On his day he’s a world beater but when it’s not his day he’s a panel beater. I wonder why LJ signed him. Did he think he could change his attitude, commitment and decision making ?  If so, it’s not working 

11 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

To me, Palmer seems to be a great waste of talent. Although he plays in a different position he reminds me of JET. On his day he’s a world beater but when it’s not his day he’s a panel beater. I wonder why LJ signed him. Did he think he could change his attitude, commitment and decision making ?  If so, it’s not working 

He's 22, he will get more consistent, especially if we can sign a forward on his wavelength.

13 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

He has been awful since Charlton sub appearance. 

1 minute ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Just in case, if anyone thinks that Lee has picked the wrong team, would they please say so now, rather than wait until after the match to explain where he has gone wrong?  For my part it seems like a pretty reasonable starting line-up...

We will know if we have more than one shot on goal in the game. Remember, as a manager you are either a ‘champ or a chump’. Nnaahhhhh. I will wait until 1700hrs. See little creativity in line up

3 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Just in case, if anyone thinks that Lee has picked the wrong team, would they please say so now, rather than wait until after the match to explain where he has gone wrong?  For my part it seems like a pretty reasonable starting line-up...

Depends on formation for me. I'd like one midfielder floating behind the strike force. Fam and Weimann so poor, it needs someone like Massengo or Brownhill supporting them close. Not this terrible 3322 where all midfielders are too far away.

2 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Don’t say things like this. One of the highlights of the forums is the “experts” who can provide in-depth analysis after the match, about the poor team selection, but who can’t do it before the match  

There is a video on City twitter of all the players and staff walking into dressing room. 

It turns away at the end when there is an East Asian looking guy walking towards dressing room in City tracksuit.

New player we will announce next week maybe? Or a member of staff I don't know of?

Just now, Fordy62 said:

All I ask for is that we’re not shit. 

I’ll take a cheeky 0-1 loss just so long as there’s some semblance of good football. 

This is the sort of game where we have to get something if we have any desire for a top 6 finish 

They are on an awful run, worse then ours...and they have plenty of injuries . It's hardly a hotbed style atmosphere, so if they really are there for the taking 

Archived