IGNORED

Charlton Athletic v Bristol City Match Day 24

Septic Peg

3 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

So after watching our capitulation against Charlton U9’s my son started to explain to me how good his team’s defence were just before putting their match on Sky , his team ?

Why Newcastle United . 

Not a great end to the day in Isewater junior’s house .

Terrible parenting ?

5 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Hey, you’re not ‘allowed’ to criticise Fammy on here! - if you do, people like @Bullbag jump onto the matchday thread and post cringey stuff whenever FD does anything reasonably good - just to prove you wrong ...

Don't get me wrong. If two consenting male adults wish to stand in a static embrace for 90 mins, holding hands, hugging each other, touching each other with gentleness and tenderness with not a cross word exchanged, then I'm 100% Oscar and you'll hear no complaint from me. I understand in some Amsterdam bars punters pay to see such 'entertainment'.

Save if it's football pitch and in case of the Static Bloke From Knowle and his marker, there's no love emanating from me and I will speak his name. The fact is the bloke is, as an offensive force,  utterly, utterly, utterly redundant. Today, other than to hug and canoodle his marker he shifted not more than a few yards, won only one header just inside their half, won zip in their final third (not he moved an inch or so from his marker,) and was as threatening as a feather duster. He did display one slight act of aggression when 'in frustration' he shoved the Mock Mick out of the way when looking for a space to hide at a last knocking dead ball situation. Clearly he doesn't believe on picking on those his own size, preferring instead to take it out on the weak and feable. How they laughed when he fell over looking for a foul, not where I was standing they didn't.

Pound for pound he's by a country mile the worst 'investment' we've ever made. PPI; P*ss Poor personification and it's too late to claim a rebate. He may not be as technically inept as some of the weekly stand-ins we had during the early 80's but (and this is important,) it's a fag paper thin margin and even that's fading fast.

The bloke offers nothing and serves only to make Flappy look good (which despite one neat header today offensively he isn't.)

Started the season without a striker at the club - nothing's changed.

9 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Because ,as it stands they COULD go up and we COULD go down ?

And? I don’t care about rovers and it has no relevance on our season.

We aren’t going down, that’s a complete over reaction to what’s happening at the moment. We’re doing better than this time last season if you hadn’t noticed.

Archived