IGNORED

Charlton Athletic v Bristol City Match Day 24

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, !james said:

Far too much glee at us losing on here, all these erections rubbing together is a clear fire hazard. 

There is no Glee, the only glee was from Bell ends giving stick to people who have legitimate concerns when we take the lead as looking like a suoerfan is more important than what is going on on the pitch. 

6 minutes ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

Been saying this for months, we need to sort out our defence. We are conceding like a relegation team.

It’s the midfield that’s the problem, they don’t track back or protect the defence, that in turn leaves us exposed

we have no one outside of the defence and fammy that can tackle

Just now, Spud55 said:

There is no Glee, the only glee was from Bell ends giving stick to people who have legitimate concerns when we take the lead as looking like a suoerfan is more important than what is going on on the pitch. 

There’s a large number of people who only post when we concede or after a defeat. That’s more alarming to me than the people who only post when we score or win

1 minute ago, Spud55 said:

I knew it wouldn’t be long til someone chucked out the superfan tag

Just now, MarcusX said:

There’s a large number of people who only post when we concede or after a defeat. That’s more alarming to me than the people who only post when we score or win

All seem to do atm is concede and lose 

We cant pretend its not first time we found ourselves in this situation under LJ 

Johnson, coaching staff, players........you should all be fking embarrassed.

anything short of 6 points over the next two games and Lansdown should grow some balls and get rid. Long term vision? My ass. These last four games show we have not progressed at all. 

Bentley - could’ve done better for at least two out of the three goals

Hunt - average 

Kalas - woeful 

Williams - woeful

Moore - average

Rowe - average

Nagy - woeful first half, improved second half

Brownhill - awful

Massengo - non-existent

Weimann - awful

Diedhiou - awful

Eliasson - MUST HAVE THE TEAM BUILT AROUND HIM

Dasilva - can see his quality; good to have him back 

ODowda - waste of a sub

3 minutes ago, wood_red said:

So all these professionals know how to deal with him from the opening minute if he starts, yet when he comes on as a sub he is a totally different player who they cannot contain - he must just be very lucky to have the highest assists in the Championship....

Pretty much yes. When he starts a team/player knows exactly what to expect from the off. They have the mindset to stop crosses, isolate him, force him back down the pitch etc. If instead you start differently then they get used to playing against COD or whoever else plays. Then Eliasson comes on and for 5-10 mins there's a period of adjustment. That's where he's most effective.

I'm not saying he's a bad player, not at all. He's just a bit of a one trick pony who is best used sparingly. Crossing is a low percentage game and it's a horribly inefficient method of scoring. 

Regardless of the current losing streak, LJ is not taking City to the next level.

I personally do not crave Premier League football, but for all those of you that do, it ain’t going to happen under this manager.

If ever there was a time for someone else to come in and take the team forward it is now. 

2 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Most of us post all the time win lose or draw and we can see what is happening and that is that LJ has had his chance and will not ever ever take us to the promised land. FACT!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Highguy said:

All seem to do atm is concede and lose 

We cant pretend its not first time we found ourselves in this situation under LJ 

I’m by no means saying I’m happy with the results or performances but some comments on here are completely over the top.

FWIW now if we could bring in a high profile manager such as Hughton I’d be happy with it. I wouldn’t be happy with a knee jerk sacking with no plan (not that I see that happening)

2 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Regardless of the current losing streak, LJ is not taking City to the next level.

I personally do not crave Premier League football, but for all those of you that do, it ain’t going to happen under this manager.

If ever there was a time for someone else to come in and take the team forward it is now. 

SL has proven many times in the past that his decisions on managers has been lacklustre. This may be another time his decision has been questionable. We'll have to wait and see. 

1 minute ago, MarcusX said:

Does that make what they have to say any more or less correct? Maybe it's only when they are annoyed that they make the time to come on here? Maybe the rest of the time they have better things to do? 

The people who have a pop at those who only post after a loss are every single bit as bad as this ethye post about, it's literally like watching the reaction of a 4 year old. If there was genuine glee from the people who were having a moan in the first half they would all be quoting Badgers shit post and stuffing that right down his throat, but there won't be because they are as annoyed at the defeat as they are. 

Archived