IGNORED

Bristol City v Luton Town Match Day 25

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

It definitely wasn’t a dive! Looks like he might have tripped over his own feet though. Was convinced it was a pen at first look but after the reply the Luton defender didn’t seem close enough

On seeing the replay again, yeah not a dive, but he was on his way down before the Luton player made any contact, look like he tripped himself up.

1 minute ago, WayOutWest said:

Fix audio link at times is not good or wrong game.

Exactly whats happening today, I think it's because RB keeps messing around with the frequencies, before they didn't do it so much. Can't blame Fix it was good of him to do it for us exiles, but I think I will try the Robins audio for a month and see how it goes. The only thing I don't like about the Robins TV stream when I have seen it, is the quality of the commentary.

3 minutes ago, RedSA said:

Said a number of times on here 

I for one, knew DaSilva was the better played but thought he would not come back and be as good as he has been straight away after 5 months off. Therefore wouldn’t be able to dislodge Rowe so quickly when Rowe started so well.

I imagine many others feel the same way and, like me, are glad to be proven wrong.

33 minutes ago, Garland-sweden said:

What is Dasilva doing?

Err... having a great game! Great to have him back.

Diedhiou really deserved the goal for a very tidy performance. Famtastic. 

Average stuff from City today, but Luton are so weak. We should hit 5 again today.

Solid first half. Good to see us set up to play as we want to play and not trying to counter the opposition. Good to see us dictating the patterns of play.

Luton don't look up to much but clearly have it in them to produce a better second half.

Hang in there!

3 minutes ago, mozo said:

Err... having a great game! Great to have him back.

Diedhiou really deserved the goal for a very tidy performance. Famtastic. 

Average stuff from City today, but Luton are so weak. We should hit 5 again today.

Would be nice to increase our GD

1 minute ago, Top Robin said:

This should not be an indication of if we have improved - Luton are a really poor team. It shows how bad we must have been to lose 3 nil to them.

Brentford will be a better test of what we are really like.

As I said in another thread, historically we struggle against teams like Luton so yes it can be considered we have improved.

Just now, Top Robin said:

This should not be an indication of if we have improved - Luton are a really poor team. It shows how bad we must have been to lose 3 nil to them.

Brentford will be a better test of what we are really like.

Whilst I agree, it’s important to end the bad run and happy to see a much more positive performance. We’ve played teams at the bottom and been stifled into a boring stalemate before 

Archived