IGNORED

Bristol City v Luton Town Match Day 25

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Good to see Brentford losing. Could do with them taking a knock before our game with them. As poor as we’ve been recently, as things stand we would move above them with a win on Wednesday. Funny old game.

Can't be possible. 

I thought we were already relegated. 

(I know nobody has said anything like this, it's more to point out how pathetic @Full nelson's post is in making up something nobody has said in order to make a sarcastic comment.)

8 minutes ago, mozo said:

Err... having a great game! Great to have him back.

Diedhiou really deserved the goal for a very tidy performance. Famtastic. 

Average stuff from City today, but Luton are so weak. We should hit 5 again today.

Talking about the situation when he did not play the ball back to Bentley, that was dangerous. Otherwise he is playing good.

5 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Can't be possible. 

I thought we were already relegated. 

(I know nobody has said anything like this, it's more to point out how pathetic @Full nelson's post is in making up something nobody has said in order to make a sarcastic comment.)

Mate,,,are you related to Johnson??

You really do share his gift of chatting absolute & utter shit.

45 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

No

I have no time for liars.

Think you'll find I’ve barely been posting on here for about 6 weeks now, so you can take that back.

No problem with people having their opinion, but them telling an outright lie I won't leave.

Come on James, you’ve posted well over 100 times on here over the last 4 weeks, let alone the last 6 weeks, thought you didn’t like people telling porkies ... as @Super and @Red Army 75 have said, just calm down - it’s only a game 

Just now, BS4 on Tour... said:

Come on James, you’ve posted well over 100 times on here over the last 4 weeks, let alone the last 6 weeks, thought you didn’t like people telling porkies ... as @Super and @Red Army 75 have said, just calm down - it’s only a game 

100 times in 4 weeks, how many in the football forum?

Equally that's dramatically less than normal regardless.

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

More irony. Brilliant.

I note you didn't respond to me earlier when I suggested there's a difference between actual criticism and just anusing players or the manager.

Because i didn't do either, just your stupid comment about how we should all shut up now we are one up against the mighty Luton.

Archived