IGNORED

Bristol City v Luton Town Match Day 25

Septic Peg

Good win at a canter, Luton not very good, which sort of sums up how appalling we were at their place.

Nice to see Watkins have an effect on the game, hopefully he'll get a run in the team.

Lots of much needed positives today. That's another decade of being a city fan over then, onto my 5th decade.

Enjoy the Thatchers one and all........

7 minutes ago, GTFABM said:

I would say if i was playing against him i would rather him go on his right every time. Wouldn’t say he is one footed but his left is so good it is close.

Agreed, but I’m sure someone called him “the most one footed player they’ve seen down the gate” or something along those lines

Well done boy's, shame I couldn't hear or see the game, was suppose to be on hesgoal, but it was showing the gas instead, why. who knows. Anyway the last win of the decade, so a Happy New Year to all on here and see you on the first of 2020 COME ON YOU RED'S.

Not going to get carried away against a side as limited as Luton, but that’s a very encouraging win today. As much as anything, a huge psychological boost to end the bad run.

Worth noting we can move above Brentford with a win on Wednesday, so let’s not build them up as some sort of West London Barcelona.

Oh and we won tickets on twitter this week, so me and my son have enjoyed a lovely free day out!

6 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Would you rather we'd lost?

Actually, don't answer that, I think we already know.

Mess.

I don’t think anyone who holds that opinions necessary would have preferred we lost. 

I want us to win, but I do think the win has papered over the cracks. I don’t trust LJ. Something major has to happen for me to change that opinion and beating Luton isn’t it. Beating Brentford won’t be it either. I’ve formed an opinion over time and as much as the LJ backers will use today’s result as an “I told you so”, the reality is that it isn’t one. And it isn’t a result I’ll be changing my opinion on. 

We played well today, we where sharp and fast everything came off, Watkins looked Ike the missing peace so much good stuff went through him , we attacked pretty much all game finally finding a way to put a poor side away, hopefully a turning point and we can push on in January

Archived