IGNORED

Bristol City v Brentford Match Day 26

Septic Peg

3 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

For me the worrying aspect is that despite watching us a lot this season, and in pre-season when such things can be developed, I'm unclear what the 'system' and 'plan a' might be...seems to change every week, and usually to fall apart in the first half...

This is the one consistent criticism I have. There seems to be no defined way in which we intend to play. If you have no plan, how can you recruit and coach with any purpose?

1 minute ago, Major Isewater said:

LJ has had four years and multi millions to spend on our squad and yet we look no nearer having a style of play or a ‘ solid ‘ look about the team.

I very much hope that Mr Lansdown is not satisfied with what he is seeing and will bring in a new coach at the end of the season.

I don’t doubt LJ’s sincerity or effort but we need someone to take us to the next level. 

Yes. No manager has had more money, bad runs, more than 3 transfer windows. Not good enough. I appreciate what he’s done but a change is needed now.

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

LJ has had four years and multi millions to spend on our squad and yet we look no nearer having a style of play or a ‘ solid ‘ look about the team.

I very much hope that Mr Lansdown is not satisfied with what he is seeing and will bring in a new coach at the end of the season.

I don’t doubt LJ’s sincerity or effort but we need someone to take us to the next level. 

Why wait until end of season? This squad is capable of salvaging the season IMO

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

This... but why wait until the end of the season... Hughton is available now!

5 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Not sure why everyone is moaning at the performance when we have been down to 10 for most of it. We were definitely poor before the sending off but the effort is there.

You would expect ‘effort’, but you or me could give that.

Brentford have effort in abundance, but also have a team that know what they are doing, are skilful, confident, well coached and are light years ahead of us. That all comes back to whose sitting in the dugout.

9 minutes ago, DSTAF said:

Someone has to justify the awful decision to take him on loan. 

He has plenty of duds to his name does LJ

7 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Exactly, every City fan knows full well that under LJ’s management we will go on an awful run of results at least once in any given season. He just doesn’t seem to learn from his past mistakes. Let’s face it, who has a centre half sent off, then waits ten minutes to stick another one on. Is a no brainier for literally every other pro manager, but not him. I’ve personally got zero confidence we as a club can go anywhere with him in charge. 

Regardless of 10 or 11 men today, Brentford are miles ahead of us, they actually have a plan!!!

This is indeed the worry. LJ then loses the plot at the end; the man I am sorry to say has no class,. Very sad.

4 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Absolutely correct  major....

Archived