IGNORED

Sheffield United training in Stanley Park.

ZiderEyed

9 minutes ago, NorwichbasedWurzel said:

Can’t stand the bloke. His reaction post game after that tackle on Korey Smith was appalling, I thought he’d watch it back and realise he was wrong but he was the same in the mid week presser aswell 

D7C7C038-3298-4471-BC95-A481E01DF5AF.jpeg

Nothing in that :laugh:  The game's gone soft.

2 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

LJ would never let our lot train in a local park.  Scared they might trip over a daisey, they are such a soft bunch.

He would have them running around in circles without the ball to confuse the opposition spies, only for them to realize that's the tactics come game day! Jk

I know he's flavour of the month / breath of fresh air etc especially to the awful bunch of pundits in this country who don't know about anything below 6th in the Premier League, but I personally find him to be humourless and rude and his 'look at me talking working class common sense' manner just a little grating. 

Indisputably an excellent manager though.

2 minutes ago, steveybadger said:

I know he's flavour of the month / breath of fresh air etc especially to the awful bunch if pundits in this country who don't know about anything below 6th in the Premier League, but I personally find him to be humourless and rude and his 'look at me talking working class common sense' manner is just trying a little bit too hard.

I think he’s well respected by his players. Look at the way he called Henderson out. Everyone was saying how out of order he was doing that to a young keeper but he was adamant “he knew the player” and the kid hasn’t put a foot wrong since.

I have a feeling he has a sense of humour, just not in front of the press.

5 minutes ago, steveybadger said:

I know he's flavour of the month / breath of fresh air etc especially to the awful bunch if pundits in this country who don't know about anything below 6th in the Premier League, but I personally find him to be humourless and rude and his 'look at me talking working class common sense' manner just a little grating. 

Nuno’s the flavour of the month manager for me. Think he will go on to achieve some great things in his career. 

5 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

The awful pundits were the same ones who dismissed Sheffield United at the start of the season, Garth Crooks basic style of play etc...he's an excellent manager for sure.

The moment Garth Crooks dismisses any team is the moment you clear out your bank account and lump everything you have on them!!

36 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

I think he’s well respected by his players. Look at the way he called Henderson out. Everyone was saying how out of order he was doing that to a young keeper but he was adamant “he knew the player” and the kid hasn’t put a foot wrong since.

I have a feeling he has a sense of humour, just not in front of the press.

Quite possibly.

54 minutes ago, steveybadger said:

I know he's flavour of the month / breath of fresh air etc especially to the awful bunch of pundits in this country who don't know about anything below 6th in the Premier League, but I personally find him to be humourless and rude and his 'look at me talking working class common sense' manner just a little grating. 

Stereotypical Yorkshireman "I say what I like and I like what I say".

Archived