Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

22 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

is Tommy injured. he has gone ftom being one of our main players to now not even getting in the squad. seems very strange. 

I assume it is pragmatism. JD is fit, Smith can cover midfield and either O'Dowda or Baker could cover left-back so other players are on the bench instead. Not that strange really -- especially given Brownhill and Bentley are out of the 18 today too. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

is Tommy injured. he has gone ftom being one of our main players to now not even getting in the squad. seems very strange. 

You do realise that Dasilva is back from injury don't you?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Big C said:

You do realise that Dasilva is back from injury don't you?

That could be the reason but my mate who met Tommy Rowe in a pub tells me that Rowe and LJ had a blazing row over whether it is pronounced "scone" or "scone", LJ has exiled him from the team and now Tommy Rowe has told Bas Savage not to re-sign for us...

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
29 minutes ago, Hampshire reds said:

Probably another player LJ doesn’t get along with...............:rofl2br:

7 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Hopefully been sent on an all expenses paid holiday as a thank you. Probably paid about a third of the other first team regulars as he was expected to be back up if not back up to the back up.

I'm sure he welcomed playing, a lot of appearance, goal etc bonuses he wasn't expecting 

Edited by Seneca the Younger

I would still have him in the team over JD. I know that's controversial, but Jay is more reputation than substance at this stage Imo

Edited by Lucan
5 hours ago, LondonBristolian said:

That could be the reason but my mate who met Tommy Rowe in a pub tells me that Rowe and LJ had a blazing row over whether it is pronounced "scone" or "scone", LJ has exiled him from the team and now Tommy Rowe has told Bas Savage not to re-sign for us...

The real reason Rowe and LJ have fallen out is the book Rowe got LJ for the clubs Secret Santa - ‘Build your own tombola in a day’.

Got to laugh or you’d cry..