Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Sign in to follow this  
Taunton_BCFC

Another thread about Johnson merged many times

3 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Is why this has happened! If we had a half decent manager who didn’t chat utter sh1t we’d have Eddie! FACT

JOHNSON OUT!!!!

FACT, eh?  You’re sure about that then?  I thought it was Ian Wright’s fault last time?

5 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Is why this has happened! If we had a half decent manager who didn’t chat utter sh1t we’d have Eddie! FACT

JOHNSON OUT!!!!

So we're you party to the negotiations?

Also, do you have inside knowledge of what Arteta has told him?

Cut out the hysteria!

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

JOHNSON OUT!!!!

Yes... It's Johnson's fault. 🤡

Edited by Famara's Party Hat
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

JOHNSON OUT!!!!

Given that you've asked for the Nketiah thread to be locked multiple times and have been convinced all along that he wasn't coming, why are you so upset?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

JOHNSON OUT!!!!

790279235_toysoutofpram.jpg.4a6cda8c1783012ec0d3d2e6ec4d0342.jpg

• Like 2

It's not Johnsons fault, the lad turned us down once, I think it's fair to say he didn't want to come here, however, I still think in order to progress we do need a new manager/coach.

43 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

JOHNSON OUT!!!!

We have a recruitment team headed by a bloke called Sean. 
We have an individual directly responsible for transfers named Mark. 
A player called Eddie has been told by HIS OWN club that they need him to stay. 

But of course, it’s all Lee’s fault. Ok. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 2

Can't blame LJ. Eddie clearly likes changing his mind at the last minute. Did it with us/Leeds. Has done it again. Don't forget he was listed as on-loan to us on the Arsenal website just yesterday according to BP. 

1 hour ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

JOHNSON OUT!!!!

Too right i expect palmer gave him rave reviews .

• Rovers 2

The last time that little turd turned us down we ended up getting Afobe. I’m sure Johnson will have something up his sleeve, let’s give him till the end of the window before we get the pitchforks out.

Edited by Kashmir

1 hour ago, Northern Red said:

Given that you've asked for the Nketiah thread to be locked multiple times and have been convinced all along that he wasn't coming, why are you so upset?

Because he is a tit ?

43 minutes ago, kivsy said:

Why chase him after he already rejected us ? 
small margins ...  

Exactly. And we lost on Tuesday. It’s on the margins as you say and that would have been a factor. 

32 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Can't blame LJ. Eddie clearly likes changing his mind at the last minute. Did it with us/Leeds. Has done it again. Don't forget he was listed as on-loan to us on the Arsenal website just yesterday according to BP. 

Before we F U C KED IT UP!

1 hour ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

JOHNSON OUT!!!!

Just out of interest, does Eddie anticipate that he'll feature on the Gunners bench in the next few months. Does he anticipate getting any game time? Does he have any specific targets for the remainder of the season in terms of first team minutes or goals? Thanks.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, KeepUpLino said:

The buck stops withLJ the useless @@@@!!

Out of interest, why do you think he is a C or a T (can't work out what insult it is). Do you think LJ isn't trying so deserves it? Or is disrespecting the club? Or do you think he's just not good enough to take us to the next level?

1 hour ago, CotswoldRed said:

I blame Virgil Tracey, sorry i mean Mikel Arteta. Anyone who talks without opening their gob is not to be trusted in my book. 

59 minutes ago, Kashmir said:

The last time that little turd turned us down we ended up getting Afobe. I’m sure Johnson will have something up his sleeve, let’s give him till the end of the window before we get the pitchforks out.

Here here. Ring that big bell at the end of the month, rejoice, rejoice at that news... Benik Afobe will return. 

Arsenals main striker out for 3 matches, and Martenelli off to play in a tournament in Brazil..............Consequently Arsenal are short of strikers, hence Eddie staying to help out, simples peeps!  Absolutely nothing to do with LJ,  just bad timing.😋

34 minutes ago, grifty said:

Out of interest, why do you think he is a C or a T (can't work out what insult it is). Do you think LJ isn't trying so deserves it? Or is disrespecting the club? Or do you think he's just not good enough to take us to the next level?

Does it matter?.. he’s not good enough and the fact he carries on making mistakes year on year  and Carries on as if all is well is worrying...

His nonchalance astounds me tbh with you!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Rovers 2

What I find strange is the website leak, then we lose to Shrewsbury and then the apparent U-turn. Coincidental it might well be, but the defeat and recent poor form certainly did not help our cause. It’s not just that defeat either, the team is playing like a bunch or strangers. If the managers position is unsafe then potentially the offer of regular game time might not be guaranteed under a new regime.

Much needed transfer activity appears to be non-existent at the moment and I get the feeling that we will go down to the last minute like the previous window. 

Massive negativity surrounds the club at the moment. We are just outside the playoffs but you would think we are in a relegation battle. 

The coming months will be very interesting at Ashton Gate.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tammyjr said:

When we lose saturday at home to barnsley, will lj be switching off the lights of ashton gate for the last time??????

We won’t lose saturday......it will still be with us every weekend.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

LOOK AT ME EVERYBODY! LOOK AT MEEEEE!

8:30am.  Must be waiting for the school bus.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3