IGNORED

Reading v Bristol City Match Day 29

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

Better than you coming on here when we are losing saying Johnson out whilst I believe being at games and us being top 8 !!

What? I have a season ticket and watch every away game online.

We're winning. Just enjoy it like everyone else. You realise you're as annoying as those who do the Johnson out stuff  at the drop of a hat - two cheeks of the same arse.

1 minute ago, IAmNick said:

What? I have a season ticket and watch every away game online.

We're winning. Just enjoy it like everyone else. You realise you're as annoying as those who do the Johnson out stuff  at the drop of a hat - two cheeks of the same arse.

Pot/kettle mate. Don’t throw stones in your greenhouse 

2 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Until we lose again and the spoileds come crawling out of the woodwork!

This annoys me Dave.

There are plenty of moderate posters such as myself who have raised entirely legitimate concerns about our inconsistent performances, lack of definitive playing style and constantly changing tactics and team selections. That doesn’t make us all “spoileds” and you do yourself no favours putting labels like that on everyone who doesn’t share your outlook.

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

Pot/kettle mate. Don’t throw stones in your greenhouse 

I have never, ever posted "Johnson out" in a match thread, or even just that comment in a thread. I think I've only once said I was leaning that way but not 100% sure, with a reasonably long explanation.

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

This annoys me Dave.

There are plenty of moderate posters such as myself who have raised entirely legitimate concerns about our inconsistent performances, lack of definitive playing style and constantly changing tactics and team selections. That doesn’t make us all “spoileds” and you do yourself no favours putting labels like that on everyone who doesn’t share your outlook.

No problem with legitimate concerns. We all have them. Even me.  It’s the certain type of poster who goes on about “midget” and “wee Lee” etc and is incessant in their hatred 

1 minute ago, IAmNick said:

I have never, ever posted "Johnson out" in a match thread, or even just that comment in a thread. I think I've only once said I was leaning that way but not 100% sure, with a reasonably long explanation.

Just to question at the church of Johnson that Dave attends is enough to be labeled a blasphemer. The man is a prize melt. 

Archived