IGNORED

Four men standing from the team that beat Man Utd...

LondonBristolian

Only Baker, Smith, Eliasson and Pato left now. If you had asked me on the night we beat them who would be the last four to remain at the club, I am not sure they would have been my guesses...

I wonder who the last man standing will be.  If I guessed today I would say Pato. I would not have been saying that a couple of months ago...

12 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Only Baker, Smith, Eliasson and Pato left now. If you had asked me on the night we beat them who would be the last four to remain at the club, I am not sure they would have been my guesses...

I wonder who the last man standing will be.  If I guessed today I would say Pato. I would not have been saying that a couple of months ago...

And all three have been top performers in recent games. Fair play to all.

Clubs evolve - it’s that simple. Players are resources as well as being well paid and many are happy to move clubs picking up a handsome signing on fee each time........Flint sold to Boro and then onto Cardiff is just one example.Tomlin is another......:cool2:

28 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Matty Taylor left has he? 

Archived