Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Sign in to follow this  
jjcarrera1974

Help required - Bristol City branded car and van mats

Hi All , I am about to go and pitch a range of UK made “official” Bristol City branded tailer/custom fit car and van mats , and was hoping to take with me some positive feedback from this group. Sales will be via a drop down menu online, with mats being delivered to your door or the club shop , and all popular car and vans will be covered, as well as different carpet colours, trim edges and rubber options. Can I ask for feedback below please. (Message approved by Tom - group admin) Thanks John !!! (BCFC season ticket holder)

57FD321D-BB86-40E0-8778-05F69D5434D7.jpeg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jjcarrera1974 said:

Hi All , I am about to go and pitch a range of UK made “official” Bristol City branded tailer/custom fit car and van mats , and was hoping to take with me some positive feedback from this group. Sales will be via a drop down menu online, with mats being delivered to your door or the club shop , and all popular car and vans will be covered, as well as different carpet colours, trim edges and rubber options. Can I ask for feedback below please. (Message approved by Tom - group admin) Thanks John !!! (BCFC season ticket holder)

Looks great. 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seneca the Younger said:

You missed the boat on these 

1581108273418554501406518229798.thumb.jpg.888231303bbc2c2369dbf24970bf18d6.jpg

Nice rugby one's too available 

Only shame the advertising guys at Thatchers got the wrong badge 

1 hour ago, jjcarrera1974 said:

Looks smart, but if I was putting dirty feet on them the quarters would be more applicable 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jjcarrera1974 said:

Looks really good but I would move the badge towards the corner slightly, it looks like it is floating, unless it’s the angle of the camera. 

Just remember - if you ain't got permission from the club you could be opening yourself up for a bit of aggro, especially if you sell online. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Just remember - if you ain't got permission from the club you could be opening yourself up for a bit of aggro, especially if you sell online. 

@CotswoldRed They should have added in the OP that they are pitching to the club

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Could be anything really. Why not a front door bell signal?

Exactly

Just highlighting what the club could / should be selling?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, phantom said:

Exactly

Just highlighting what the club could / should be selling?

Why not mens underwear with "gas" at the back pamper style?

Edited by bristolcitysweden
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Literally - 'shit on the Rovers'

Yeah I'd agree with the comments about the placing of the badge, otherwise pretty smart.

One thing I will say though, is that when the club shop stocked these before with the old badge on (I had two sets over the space of a few years, although the second set was after waiting for them for about 6 months to come in), the drivers mat ended up wearing heavily in the middle. 

May have just been that because of how I position my feet, it ends up wearing more, but the second set I had didn't last half as long as the first. I now have fitted carpet mats for my Focus from Halfords, and although it is wearing slightly, it's lasted a lot longer than the ones that were being sold in the club shop. May be worth bearing in mind.

10 hours ago, Taz said:

Yeah I'd agree with the comments about the placing of the badge, otherwise pretty smart.

One thing I will say though, is that when the club shop stocked these before with the old badge on (I had two sets over the space of a few years, although the second set was after waiting for them for about 6 months to come in), the drivers mat ended up wearing heavily in the middle.

that’ll be the low press!!!! 🤣

May have just been that because of how I position my feet, it ends up wearing more, but the second set I had didn't last half as long as the first. I now have fitted carpet mats for my Focus from Halfords, and although it is wearing slightly, it's lasted a lot longer than the ones that were being sold in the club shop. May be worth bearing in mind.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I'm guessing that would never make it through the official production line

May have to be a fan led one that one!