Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

New Kits 2020/21 - City Home Shirt Released


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Its a new kit - honestly why get so upset or worked up about it. It’ll come soon enough. 

I don't think it's just the new kit though. Animosity has heightened between the fans and the club over the past couple of months. 
Our social media twitter team are not helping much by constantly posting ridiculous tweets and about the away kit, leading to fans wanting to know about the whereabouts of the home kit. Usually, wouldn't be so much of an issue but so many fans have their knives out regarding the club at the moment.

Link to post
Share on other sites

How many times do the club want to be embarrassed by things leaking before they decide to release them. 

Happened so many times with kits in the past, already been caught out with the Korey Smith stuff and now this seasons kit looks to have been leaked. 

Edited by Carey 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lenred said:

Not that I’m bothered at all as I won’t be buying it for reasons @Fordy62 beautifully describes 😀 but if that is the kit why did it take so long to release it as it’s a standard plain template. Very odd and makes me think it’s not it. 

Haha. I delete half of my post as I decided it wasn’t very kind. 😉 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Buckeyed said:

What exactly would you have wanted to make it worth the wait? 

Well, given the amount of time its taken, I would have thought the name of every supporter since the Club was created, hand-stitched. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, 2015 said:

I don't think it's just the new kit though. Animosity has heightened between the fans and the club over the past couple of months. 
Our social media twitter team are not helping much by constantly posting ridiculous tweets and about the away kit, leading to fans wanting to know about the whereabouts of the home kit. Usually, wouldn't be so much of an issue but so many fans have their knives out regarding the club at the moment.

Totally get some of the other stuff - however the kit will come before the season starts and it wouldn’t matter whether it came today or on the day of the first game. No one can actually go to a game and wear it. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Totally get some of the other stuff - however the kit will come before the season starts and it wouldn’t matter whether it came today or on the day of the first game. No one can actually go to a game and wear it. 

Assume you realise that there are a large number of people that like to wear the club shirt away from a game?

Add to that those people that would be wearing them through the summer holidays

MASSIVE lost opportunity for sales

Something VERY wrong just 70 hours from the first game of the season and no home kit being released yet

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Agard Days Night said:

Shambles. Last club in the league to announce it. The fans deserve to know. City are a laughing stock because of this.

I mean they aren't. No other clubs fans knows or cares we haven't released our home shirt yet, let's be honest. 

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

They can always play in vest and pants if its not ready for the season (like we had to at school when kit was forgotten , although our PE teacher was an absolute **** and even when kit was actually brought in he would nitpick it)

Would the thought of that encourage you to watch the match ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

They can always play in vest and pants if its not ready for the season (like we had to at school when kit was forgotten , although our PE teacher was an absolute **** and even when kit was actually brought in he would nitpick it)

We had to do PE in our pants if we forgot our kit. The teacher was always forgetting his though

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • elhombrecito changed the title to New Kits 2020/21 - City Home Shirt Released

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...