IGNORED

Micky Mellon ...

BS4 on Tour...

39 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

... apparently no longer available, set to be named manager at Tannadice Park ... you must be pleased @ZiderEyed?!

Delighted mate. Perfect fit and from what I know about him as a coach he won't take any shit from our boys.

Half expected it to be McClaren or Daly, but it's a proper statement of intent.

8 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Delighted mate. Perfect fit and from what I know about him as a coach he won't take any shit from our boys.

Half expected it to be McClaren or Daly, but it's a proper statement of intent.

I saw Dundee fans online were gutted when McClaren and Mellon were in the frame ... they thought either of those would boost their Tangerine rivals ... my last trip to Tannadice was in the ‘90s - it was a great game, both sides just threw everything at it ... it ended Arabs 2 Jags 2 and it was tasty outside too - we even had bother from Clyde fans on the journey back to Glasgow, but they came unstuck ... I love my trips up north of the border .. proper people, proper football, proper characters... ?

40 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I saw Dundee fans online were gutted when McClaren and Mellon were in the frame ... they thought either of those would boost their Tangerine rivals ... my last trip to Tannadice was in the ‘90s - it was a great game, both sides just threw everything at it ... it ended Arabs 2 Jags 2 and it was tasty outside too - we even had bother from Clyde fans on the journey back to Glasgow, but they came unstuck ... I love my trips up north of the border .. proper people, proper football, proper characters... ?

Pretty much every game up there is a proper, old school football experience. Tannadice still feels edgy to me every time I get the chance to go. Firhill, Broadwood, or Borough Briggs, they all feel infinitely more 'real' than most English stadiums I get to with City or around the country. 

Dundee is one of my favourite places in the world too. People around there have always been good to me despite my accent!

It's everything the English game is lacking nowadays - character. 

7 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

Pretty much every game up there is a proper, old school football experience. Tannadice still feels edgy to me every time I get the chance to go. Firhill, Broadwood, or Borough Briggs, they all feel infinitely more 'real' than most English stadiums I get to with City or around the country. 

Dundee is one of my favourite places in the world too. People around there have always been good to me despite my accent!

It's everything the English game is lacking nowadays - character. 

God I love Glasgow. The people, the pubs, the smell of the place. And my in laws ?

Archived