Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

1 hour ago, The hand of RO'D said:

I think this is the case also. I genuinely also believe that Holden was lined up to take the reigns but after a huge backlash they've changed their minds. 

This is my hope also. Unfortunately I think I’m being incredibly naive.

1 minute ago, havanatopia said:

The old odds mallarky is a real tedium... Ignore it like the plague people. 

Indeed. Ive lost count of the amount of times bookies have removed Hughton’s odds - means F all.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

number of people who've looked at my linkedin account (dont care), some emails from the estate agent.....nope

It's the one from misswhiplash@pervymcpervface that we're interested in...

3 minutes ago, Slacker said:

If we do get CH,how long til someone starts moaning that we should of got Neil bloody Warnock?

Keep up! 

Had that discussion this morning. 

MA still hiding beneath his desk at the prospect. He can’t even been enticed out now Steve said he was only joking and we’re really appointing another ‘puppet’.

Pity. Warnock would have shaken this cosy comfort club to the core. ... and may well have won something for us. 

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 1
13 minutes ago, RedRock said:

Keep up! 

MA still hiding beneath his desk at the prospect. He can’t even been enticed out now Steve said he was only joking and we’re really appointing another ‘puppet’.

Pity. Warnock would have shaken this cosy comfort club to the core. ... and may well have won something for us. 

Sorry chap.Trying to follow all of this during clandestine visits to the bog during a twelve hour shift.Driving my insane!

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, RedRock said:

Keep up! 

Don’t know what people expect tbh,if you want winning but not exactly exciting football then you get Chris or a warnock type in 

Bitterley dissapointing just watching news item on points west about bristol bears and their world class coach pat lam and another couple of world class players signing meanwhile the football club are about to annouce dean holden and ash williams really steve

So.....according to MacGregor DH been offered job, and he’s gone home to think about it.  Which means he’s not sure he wants it, and he might say no ! 
what a fiasco if he says no with pre season upon us.  
Of course only press talk and could be fake news 

Just now, DT The Optimist said:

So.....according to MacGregor DH been offered job, and he’s gone home to think about it.  Which means he’s not sure he wants it, and he might say no ! 
what a fiasco if he says no with pre season upon us.  
Of course only press talk and could be fake news 

I do find this strange, surely any news regarding Holden would be that he's accepted the job, not offered it? I can't see that he'd decline.