IGNORED

Chris Hughton

Mattredrobin

2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

It's been removed from Betfair in the past two minutes. I was just about to place a bet and the market closed.

Neil was favourite, followed by Lowe, then Hughton at 12/5

Yep gone on Sky Bet now too. Swear Hughton drifted out to 16/1 only 2 days ago. Sounds promising regardless!

6 minutes ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Yep it’s gone ??

BC5E2EDC-8570-4E90-AC8D-963B5975FF1E.png

11 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

It's been removed from Betfair in the past two minutes. I was just about to place a bet and the market closed.

Neil was favourite, followed by Lowe, then Hughton at 12/5

Still on betvictor at 2/1 lads. Get on

38 minutes ago, WarksRobin said:

Strange that Gregor knew about this last night but had to wait until this morning to share it. It’s not exactly earth-shattering. Why would the club embargo this (non) news?

the club didn't, the post did to maximise clicks and increase add revenue

If there's going to be an announcement in the next 48 hours, it would suggest that both parties have probably already met, and spoken terms. Probably pretty close, if not agreed in principle.

For media outlets to be saying 48 hours, that's pretty optimistic if no meeting has previously happened, and also assumes that all terms will be met straight away. Not to mention other clubs trying to "interest" him before he signs a contract here....

Could well have been there last night agreeing the final touches to the contract. Let's be fair, not many would have been able to spot him. Could probably have sat in the back row of the Lansdown and nobody would have been none the wiser!!

2 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Second best on paper after Steve Coppell, I’d say. What Coppell did at Palace and Reading surely eclipses what Hughton did at Newcastle and Brighton.

Nah there was always a nagging doubt that Coppell was a total weirdo. I dont think Hughton is a perfect fit given his style of play, probably not on board with our 'trading' but definitely would be the highest calibre and most popular appointment we have made for years and years.

Archived