Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Chris Hughton

36 minutes ago, Lez said:

No one is saying he should or shoildnt get a job based on his political views.

So you’re strutting around here, preening yourself, spouting about how intelligent you are and how ‘political literate’ you are... yet you can’t spell ... or include an apostrophe where it is needed ...

• Haha 3
8 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Who is l'architetto? Sorry to sound dull by the way. 

it's one of those fancy Italian coffee you get at Costa.

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

So you’re strutting around here, preening yourself, spouting about how intelligent you are and how ‘political literate’ you are... yet you can’t spell ... or include an apostrophe where it is needed ...

Couldnt be arsed to proof read.

All these posts about an individual's personal political beliefs is, to me, almost as insidious as references to one's skin colour, religious leanings, etcetera.

The only relevant fact about a manager of a football club is his/her competence to do the job for which they will be paid.

• Like 3
56 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

I've heard it's only T's to cross and I's to dot tomorrow 🙈

No wonder it's taken so long if he's struggling with joined up writing.

Just now, cidered abroad said:

All these posts about an individual's personal political beliefs is, to me, almost as insidious as references to one's skin colour, religious leanings, etcetera.

The only relevant fact about a manager of a football club is his/her competence to do the job for which they will be paid.

Well that's just bollocks if the manager was a member of the national front or the like then they shoildnt be Bristol city manager.

• Sad 1
11 minutes ago, Lez said:

No as previously mentioned I have a PHD in microbiology and virology so give the odd bit of advice and case work.

That’s funny. 
You’d clearly been giving the impression you were the author of ‘How To Win Friends And Influence People’. 

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, KeepUpLino said:

Jesus you’re boring.... 

Just stop responding. Either it's a bored 13 year old with google. Or they are who they say they are but base their entire identity on where they went to university.

Not sure which is worse to be honest.

Clearly something has gone wrong and they are desperate for attention on here.

36 minutes ago, Lez said:

Actually no I'm just political literate as well as hugely successful of course.

30 minutes ago, Lez said:

No as previously mentioned I have a PHD in microbiology and virology so give the odd bit of advice and case work.

Hang on, you mentioned every day is an off-day at the moment.

How about helping with COVID then Lez, if you're that successful?

Pretty sure you'd crack the anti-viral requirements and possible impacts on the virus of treatments such as Remdesivir, Lopinavir-Ritonavir, Chloroquine, and Hydroxychloroquine among others. You'd crack it in days and save us all with all this free time you have.

Just chill a bit. If you want to debate people, take it to DMs or a chatroom, leave-off the rest of us just waiting for news and having to skim through the trash.

Goes for everyone also, can we get this back on track?

Have we discussed Hughton's track record on youth at all? - I skipped the 9-10 pages discussing Labour, Left-Wing Politics, and the Conservative Party.

Edited by Fuber
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Robin 1
1 minute ago, redsince1994 said:

Just stop responding. Either it's a bored 13 year old with google. Or they are who they say they are but base their entire identity on where they went to university.

Not sure which is worse to be honest.

Clearly something has gone wrong and they are desperate for attention on here.

I live a very good life based on my job when I was younger and enjoy all things Bristol city especially helping those who dont understand the game as well as I do.

• Haha 1
  • phantom changed the title to Chris Hughton