IGNORED

Owura Edwards

bcfc01

4 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

That seems to be his position right wing back. Played as right winger a lot on loan but has played right back and right wing back a lot too at youth level. Not sure how quick he is now but for our under 23s last season he looked ridiculously quick.

I am thinking there may be some youth on our bench tomorrow with so many on international duty. Maybe Opi is one of them.

He is very quick.  He's clearly got a good football brain as well.  His issue is his build I think.  He wouldn't last 5 minutes at our level without bulking out a bit.  Seemed very slight, and it was really his pace that stopped him getting muscled off the ball.  But then he's young, so there's time for him to develop physically.

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

Good to hear. Maybe opi will be a bit of a late developer like Bobby.

He's only 21 isn't he ?

Interested to hear he is now being played as a wing back rather than a winger - shows the club sees a future for him imo.

23 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Looks a cracking prospect judging by that. I was going to say a tad one footed then he started using his left foot too.

We get a decent winger, just as we start playing without them. ?

Impressive.

Like the way he looks to keep running, rather than looking at the ref for a foul !

Archived