Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Holden - Classy???

DH doesn't know whether it’s Bakinson,  Backinson or Bakeinson,  so calls him T.  :)

Edited by downendcity
  • Haha 2

Outstanding human

Love stuff like that though. Been so impressed with Deano, we'll only know the true side of him when the losses start - and we all know they will in this brute of a league

• Like 11
43 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

No idea if this is a Dean Holden thing, or just not publicised, but how good is this?

It’s the simple things , how much will that mean to ‘T’ - the kid will run through a brick wall for Dean now. Good man management 

• Like 3

It may well have happened under different management too, but it's really cool to see this. I find the management of the group and individual players, especially in an environment like a football team, quite fascinating so it's great to get this insight.

Hope we can have more.

I'd really like the management to be mic'd up one game.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, downendcity said:

DH doesn't know whether it’s Bakinson,  Backinson or Bakeinson,  so calls him T.  :)

The players all call him that. Heard them all calling him 'T' in Tampa last summer. Guess it's quicker to shout when playing.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

I don’t wanna get too carried away, but we’re definitely going to win all 46 league games this season.

Loving that. I'm on board HMS We're Gonna Piss The League too :clapping:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

The players all call him that. Heard them all calling him 'T' in Tampa last summer. Guess it's quicker to shout when playing.

Definitely quicker than “Tyreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeq“

• Like 1

So we don't know if this sort of thing happened before. What's interesting is that we're deliberately filming it and showing it now. It's good publicity. Good propaganda.

🇮🇷🇷🇺 All hail Robins state TV! 🇰🇵🇨🇳

We're definitely gonna get footage of Holden tearing into them. right?

Jokes aside I think it's smart for a number of reasons to show stuff like this. Shows potential recruits how they'll be treated, evidence of the pathway for young players considering signing with us. No one is going to look at this footage and think it makes anyone look bad.

Next up on Robins state TV is Jack Hunt outrunning a cheetah while cuddling some kittens.

• Like 3
  • Haha 8
36 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Must be a song in this if we ever get back to the terraces.

1 hour ago, daored said:

It’s the simple things , how much will that mean to ‘T’ - the kid will run through a brick wall for Dean now. Good man management 

Brilliant piece of man management. But no need to run through brick walls. He's got so much time on the ball he'd stop short of the wall, flick the ball over it, vault it himself and carry on. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, jayjay said:

Brilliant man-management by Dean. As a young player, T will never forget that. In front of the whole squad, to be told "thought you were outstanding.

Yes, its not the shirt,but the recognition, the words ,and the praise, as you say, in front of the whole squad

Great Stuff

He wasn't my choice, but I've defended his appointment from the start offering an opinion on why he may have been chosen and why it took so long

Everything I've seen since has re-inforced that opinion for me.

I really want this to workout for him. I'm actually excited for matchday again, albeit watching from afar

• Like 1