IGNORED

Dunder army no longer

RedNachos

3 minutes ago, RedM said:

Seriously, have we considered Steve’s company Centreline, private jet hire. Advertising seen during the  behind closed doors games. Would be a way of him putting money in.

So I assume that's not allowed for that reason. If that was possible there'd be no reason for clubs to sell their stadiums to themselves etc when the owner could simply buy one advertising board for £30 million or whatever.

I'm guessing that we didn't take revenue for the Centreline advert, and that it was probably there because we couldn't sell all of our advertising space due to lack of interest because Covid etc.

16 minutes ago, RedM said:

Seriously, have we considered Steve’s company Centreline, private jet hire. Advertising seen during the  behind closed doors games. Would be a way of him putting money in.

He's just gone for a cheap manager, didn't you hear?

11 minutes ago, Prinny said:

So I assume that's not allowed for that reason. If that was possible there'd be no reason for clubs to sell their stadiums to themselves etc when the owner could simply buy one advertising board for £30 million or whatever.

I'm guessing that we didn't take revenue for the Centreline advert, and that it was probably there because we couldn't sell all of our advertising space due to lack of interest because Covid etc.

Um.............Etihad Airways?

37 minutes ago, Prinny said:

It's allowed as long as it's not done at an inflated price.

I'm fully intending to win the Euro Millions tonight

When I do I'll give some money and stick 'Hirerite' on the shirts ?

I'd be a fan of Thatchers - but suspect they wouldn't want any of the Blue Few to stop drinking it over it. Wasn't it McEwans who sponsored Rangers & Celtic 20 odd years ago so they didn't upset one or the other?

1 minute ago, Street red said:

Butcombe would be good! why does this club leave things to the last minute. ?

I’m sure it’s not last minute, but a ‘vigorous’ five week selection process to find out that it’s Dunder for us after all. 

Archived