IGNORED

All things Bristol City U23's

Lrrr

6 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Yep him and Kelly in their promotion season.

I'm sure he'd be able to get into good attacking midfield positions from deep anyway. Want Walsh to be able to get into shooting positions and where he can thread a ball through.

All about the system allowing him to progress as the ball progresses up the pitch or fluidity to allow him to break from his position, etc, etc.

8 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

All about the system allowing him to progress as the ball progresses up the pitch or fluidity to allow him to break from his position, etc, etc.

You can see him and Williams dovetailing nicely together can't you? Taking it in turns to go and stay and of course they know each others games inside out from their days playing together at youth level. If we are to go 3-5-2 into next season you can then look at someone like Palmer in with them against teams we expect to have more of the ball against and maybe Nagy against teams who you would expect to control possession?

Be nice to see some extended highlights of the game, but COD (who I'm not normally a fan of whatsoever) looked dangerous from LWB (?) and Massengo looked very good in a more attacking role. Some good pressing and quick movement on display by the whole team, hopefully the senior team will be the same.

I think his contact is up at the end of the season I feel if not given a chance as he is behind bell and conway he will be off . I believe a few teams were looking at him . My own opinion it will be a loss to us .

Archived