IGNORED

All things Bristol City U23's

Lrrr

28 minutes ago, Zip Nolan said:

Did alright in proper mens football as a 17 year old, scoring goals in the Southern league where defenders try and cut you in half. Scored 5 in one game, not many have done that in that league and at that age.

Fair enough.  From what I’ve seen I’d be surprised if he plays many games for City but guess time will tell. Hope he proves me wrong. The more home grown players in the first team the better for me.

16 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Fast forward 3-4 years and who would happily see this 11 turning out for city? The caveat is it’s in league one

O’Leary

Edwards. Vyner. Moore. Pring

Smith. Bakinson Benarous

Semenyo. Britton.  Bell 

Or home grown variants of that team.  

For me, yes please 

Idealistically, yes! but that starting 11 would probably mean we were back in League one.

• Admin
38 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Dave Barton said they were starting to use City media team going forward to get more Academy content.

It's very noticeable how the U23s are suddenly being recognised on the OS and Twitter

Finally catching up with everyone else

4 hours ago, Lrrr said:

Two of our goals and one of theirs coming from trying to play out from the back and being pressed. As much as I like to see the ball played on the ground, I would like to see the difference between goals or chances created playing that way compared to goals conceded. I suppose this is why generally coaches at that level are told to worry less about results and more about development and that the theory would be that the defenders and goalkeeper learn how to play around the press with practice.

12 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

You’d imagine he wont get a chance at LB but Soady would’ve been a better option than Towler there had he been fit. 

If Dean had been willing, Harper's been fit the whole time but left with the 23's

Archived