IGNORED

This Years Winner Of The

Guest Neo

Ryan Harley.

I know footballers have an unjustified reputuation for being thick, but surely putting your hands behind your back when instructed ain't a difficult skill?

He also wins the award for "stance which makes him look most like a mincer". :)

Anymore awards this year from the photo?

Shaun Taylor is extremely close to receiving the first ever, much acclaimed "showing testi award" :)

Mickey Bell wins the "best supressed laugh" award.

Colin Sexstone wins the less sought after "most likely to get chopped off the end" award.

The "falling through the back of the chair" award goes to Marc Goodfellow for the 2nd year running

Darren Hawkins and Colin Sexstone get the outcasts award, stranded on the end of the rows!

Footballers are pretty hopeless really!!, They are awful in front of the camera!

So Alan Walsh wins the 'What the hell is that stench' award then  :)

With Matty Hill picking up the 'i can smell it but i'm just going to hold my breath and not laugh but for gods sake just hurry up and take the photo so i can get away from that bloody awful smell' award

The award for "Player who is always positioned at the middle of the back row" goes to........Clayton Fortune

The award for "Bystander tags onto end of photo" goes to......Colin Sexstone

The award for "player to have face superimposed onto the first player to leave shoulders" goes to.....Luke Wilkshire

and finally, our special award for "The Terry and June Lookeylikey" goes to Helen Montague and Roger Barton

:)

john laycock gets the 'someones taking a picture of me and I dont know what to do'. look award!!

Gillispie gets the 'looks most like a Rat' award

heffernan gets the 'Daz Ultra whiter than white award', for pasty white skin

Guest City 'Til I Die

Your sensors have nobbled you there. ie: http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages...7~381620,00.jpg

with b-4 (without the hyphen), being substituted with before. Try adding a preceding and trailing space, to b-4 in your sensored word list,, to be sure that you only catch it in text speak. :)

From ciderjar's post goto wallpapers section to choose to download a 640x480, 800x600 or 1024x768 version to use as a desktop wallpaper.

Archived