IGNORED

Bristol City v Blackburn

ExiledAjax

Just now, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

As they’ve just pointed out on Sky, excluding untested youngsters, 15 fit players!  I hope people are listening as the Sky commentators analyse our horrific injury list...

Baker, Mawson, Sessegnon, Dasilva, Williams, Walsh, Weimann, Paterson.  Please don’t anyone say it’s the same for everyone.  To be where we are with our injury list is a hell of an achievement.

Any club might have that extent of problem at any one time. But we seem to have been here for about the last 3 years. 

• Admin
42 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Robins TV has an interesting android new person tonight 

I heard those morning he would be on

8 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Peter trego presenting robins tv tonight ? 

Correct, he's a decent presenter. 

Had his own series about cricket and was very good 

7 minutes ago, daored said:

Good to see Mawson at the ground tonight 

He's been at all games recently 

15 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

Wonder if this is why we’ve been linked with another LB today?

Perhaps we are resigned to him having surgery?

Would doubt it, bit of a coincidence, I’d think.

If this is long term then either recalling Pring or bringing in a new face are clearly the options.

2 minutes ago, deadredfred said:

First time he’s been given a run of games and a relatively settled side. He’s quality and I’m glad it’s being recognised. Never given a chance before

Brilliant player, to think we were probably trying to get rid of him in the summer because we have Brunt

Just now, Jerseybean said:

Help! I recently renewed my Robins TV subscription and now I’m unable to get tonight’s game, it’s coming up with the message ‘The user does not have sufficient entitlements’ 

Does anybody know how to sort this please? 

worth logging out and logging in.....you in UK?  only available foe season card holders tonight

1 minute ago, Jerseybean said:

Help! I recently renewed my Robins TV subscription and now I’m unable to get tonight’s game, it’s coming up with the message ‘The user does not have sufficient entitlements’ 

Expats don't get this one as it's on Sky. If you still maintain a season ticket then you'll need to login via that code.

For general overseas RobinsTV people like you and I it's off to streamland.

http://liveonscore.tv/soccer-streams/england-championship/bristol-city-vs-blackburn-rovers/

3 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

If you can't it's on Hesgoal.

3 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

If it’s chosen for Sky or another then it’s not available on Robins Tv .

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

worth logging out and logging in.....you in UK?  only available foe season card holders tonight

Are they not selling it to others then Dave? Seems short sighted, I guess that's a Sky decision. 

2 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Are they not selling it to others then Dave? Seems short sighted, I guess that's a Sky decision. 

Sky games have never been available on RobinsTV for overseas subscribers. Covid hasn't changed that.

We still get 35 or so games for £140 so don't get the tiny violin out for us ?

Archived