Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

preston number one goaly injured


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

Ripley(27 years of age) let  four in on Saturday,and PNE have signed 23 year old daniel iversen from Leicester as cover

I think the goal keeping position is one of the hardest to get use to the new players around you

Lets hope so on Saturday

That is very good news.

Just hope we get some shots on target as otherwise it might not matter!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Opposing oalkeepers have the day off when we play them anyway.  Have you seen our shots on target to games ratio?

The few we do get on target are in the main feeble or scuffed efforts. When did you last see a keeper make a decent save against us?

You would really expect more from a 433 formation.

Edited by wendyredredrobin
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Ripley(27 years of age) let  four in on Saturday,and PNE have signed 23 year old daniel iversen from Leicester as cover

I think the goal keeping position is one of the hardest to get use to the new players around you

Lets hope so on Saturday

He would be doing well to concede four goals from our one or two shots on target.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, richyy66 said:

Expect he's trembling thinking about our strike force. May even get a shot to save.

One things for sure.  Daniel Johnson will be doing more diving around than their Keeper, who every he may be.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Iversen will be starting.

Ripley is terrible and Rudd's injury forced us into the loan market to sign a new no.1.

Can't rely on Ripley for any length of time at all, has conceded 22 goals in 10 games for the club.

Edited by pnefcok
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, pnefcok said:

Iversen will be starting.

Ripley is terrible and Rudd's injury forced us into the loan market to sign a new no.1.

Can't rely on Ripley for any length of time at all, has conceded 22 goals in 10 games for the club.

Just finished writing my Preston preview.  Will tweak over next day or so as news filters through.  I went with Iversen as my starter over Ripley in my “possible line-up”.

Quickest preview I’ve written seeing as we only played you a few weeks back.  Was able to add some specific City pics / commentary to it, which was nice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Just finished writing my Preston preview.  Will tweak over next day or so as news filters through.  I went with Iversen as my starter over Ripley in my “possible line-up”.

Quickest preview I’ve written seeing as we only played you a few weeks back.  Was able to add some specific City pics / commentary to it, which was nice.

Think we will line up something like this (don’t think Whiteman will be thrown straight in) -

Iversen

 

Fisher

Huntington

Davies

Hughes

 

Ledson

Molumby

 

Potts

Browne

Barkhuizen

 

Maguire

Edited by pnefcok
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...