IGNORED

10/3 City win o. SkyBet

BUTOR

Our string of away (League losses) since December, Derby's bounce to some extent under Rooney. Wouldn't surprise me if it's a draw, but Derby seem to thrive against more open sides under Rooney.

Could be an idea to let them have the ball to some extent and look to spring on the break, the blueprint for some of our best away displays in recent years.

Just now, BOSRed said:

Everywhere I’m reading derby are favourites. I guess they’ve turned a corner and will be tougher than their league position suggests

You don't need to guess... You can look at their recent results... 

They've won their last 2, without conceding. 

Neither of us tend to score many, and both have good records from games they've taken the lead, so first goal appears to be quite significant today. 

I’d be concerned if we play with mariappa at left back imo. Pace and trickery of knight on that side could be our undoing potentially.

from Rooney a presser, he made a point about getting stronger as game goes on so I expect them to put up a wall and take it to us second half. We need to get a goal or two early to open the game up but I really don’t want to see us backs to the wall for 60 mins again. Not fun to watch at all...

I don’t know about anyone else but the last 9 months I’ve barely won a bet, it’s weird because before that I’d had years of never having to top up my account, not making big money but ticking over nicely.

Since COVID I’ve struggled, maybe I’ve had it and a side effect is lack of betting knowledge.

Anyway, I did win in the week backing us to win and both teams score. Should I do the same today @ 15/2 ?

3 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

I don’t know about anyone else but the last 9 months I’ve barely won a bet, it’s weird because before that I’d had years of never having to top up my account, not making big money but ticking over nicely.

Since COVID I’ve struggled, maybe I’ve had it and a side effect is lack of betting knowledge.

Anyway, I did win in the week backing us to win and both teams score. Should I do the same today @ 15/2 ?

15/2? Definitely. 

8 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Same..I think since covid and no crowds it has had a bearing on results, home bankers are no longer home bankers I find, as for today, cant see us winning but both teams to score probably not a bad shout.

42 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Me, too. I’m having a shocker this season, although did land a treble the other week. I think a lot of it is down to no fans being in the stadiums and the pressure that releases on away teams. That’s why the % of away wins is much higher than usual since the virus. 

That 15/2 (now 13/2) is because none of Derby’s last five games have been BTTS. 

1 hour ago, BOSRed said:

I’d be concerned if we play with mariappa at left back imo. Pace and trickery of knight on that side could be our undoing potentially.

from Rooney a presser, he made a point about getting stronger as game goes on so I expect them to put up a wall and take it to us second half. We need to get a goal or two early to open the game up but I really don’t want to see us backs to the wall for 60 mins again. Not fun to watch at all...

Yeah, going a few goals up early against Derby never recently leads to us facing an onslaught for the second half..! 

53 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Same..I think since covid and no crowds it has had a bearing on results, home bankers are no longer home bankers I find, as for today, cant see us winning but both teams to score probably not a bad shout.

Would that be based on Derby not being involved in a "both teams score" match for the last 11 games..?! 

And only twice in the past 17..

3 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Would that be based on Derby not being involved in a "both teams score" match for the last 11 games..?! 

And only twice in the past 17..

Not really..more based on that we have only kept one clean sheet in our last 12 league games, I do fancy us to  score tho.

1 hour ago, ralphindevon said:

Same as that, I’ve ticked over really well for several years, I’ve found this season is a nightmare for betting!

Archived