Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Watford (A) - Sat 13th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will the result be?  

179 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 minutes ago, WECANDO said:

Diedhiou shouldn't start another game. Put Britton in. He's scoring for the u23s. Also why are we not tighter to them? Why are we not getting stuck in. They're first goal needed Moore to keep running at their player and slide in hopefully wacking their player aswell and getting the ball out. So soft. 

He’s lucky to be still on after that swinging arm . Moore could’ve done better , Vyner should’ve done better . Towler out of position 

6 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

I know there is a bandwagon on here for getting rid of Holden, and in a results industry he has to take his share of blame, but honestly what are his options? He may not like to use injuries as an excuse but let's be real, they are a significant factor. What else could he do other than go Vyner, Kalas and Moore at the back. RWB has to be Hunt, and Towler is the only left footed defender we've got available to play LWB. He could have played Nagy, Palmer or Bakinson in midfield, but the latter has got some right stick on here recently and Massengo deserves his chance on recent efforts. Pato and Lansbury were risks given lack of game time but their proven quality should have been a plus. Up front Semenyo is the player who can run behind and Fam gets in ahead of Nahki on recent performances and decision making 

Today has been disastrous, but apart from playing Nagy for Lansbury I don't know if I'd gave done different 

But isn’t the point that Nagy should be starting. We are always more solid and have a better shape when he plays. Basics.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, havanatopia said:

I was referring to our losses column the other day. Along with the dire performances it is really all one needs to appreciate to pull the trigger; Ashton of course won't wish to do it while his words reverberate around my brain while he sat there on the pitch at that first press conference; it really made me cringe. This needs to be a Guernsey evening discussion between Dad and son where the former asks the question; "Can you take the reins son because if you can give me a short list of 10 proven winners, and I mean proven, and then lets go and get one of them and make sure the contract gives the new manager full responsibility and decisions on recruitment" .

I would love it to happen.

It won’t!

• Sad 1
6 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Mariappa for Towler

Nagy for Moore

4141 Lansbury playing the deeper role

Is that Lansbury the attack minded midfielder sitting deep?

5 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

Yes, the job was practically Impossible for him, but he had to take it. Hes the only one with a moral compass.

Absolutely you are offered a job and you take it, he’s tried his best, but he waits until  someone says time to go and walk out with a pay off. I doubt if anyone on here would do any different. Now 5. 

8 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Mariappa on for Towler, Nagy on for someone

The only other change is Holden has his coat on and now it’s five with 35 minutes still to endure. Really is men against boys out there.