Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Just been sent this picture


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Where the **** is Bishop Sutton?

 

It's the new Avon Gorge Hotel.

The club is now duty bound to take prospective signings to a small village in the Mendips.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

 

It's the new Avon Gorge Hotel.

The club is now duty bound to take prospective signings to a small village in the Mendips.

My mate rekons hes just spotted him again in nempnett thrubwell i  think thats a bit far fetched thou

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Banjo Island said:

My mate rekons hes just spotted him again in nempnett thrubwell i  think thats a bit far fetched thou

 

His bloody sat nav is well knackered by the sound of it...

Link to post
Share on other sites

So;

No masks indicating an old pic

Tee shirt in February

Obvious photo shop

Eddie Howe in Budgens - in the arse end of nowhere ?

As a wind up I'd give it a 5/10 for effort, 3/10 for creativity, and **** all for credibility.

Must try harder.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

So;

No masks indicating an old pic

Tee shirt in February

Obvious photo shop

Eddie Howe in Budgens - in the arse end of nowhere ?

As a wind up I'd give it a 5/10 for effort, 3/10 for creativity, and **** all for credibility.

Must try harder.

 

 

Harsh

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bazooka Joe said:

The bloke wearing the cap has more chance of being our next manager.

He's smart enough to be doing the thumbs up ( aka a "Yes" sign) to attract the attention of our go-for-the-cheapest-option board members.

 

And he is human.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...