IGNORED

Pearson on bbc radio (Merged)

ScottishRed

23 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Doesnt he live in Devon?

As above it's a holiday home but he's also said that he's not keen on managing in Sheffield. The actual quote referenced a chat he'd had with Wilder and he stopped short at saying it would be a nightmare not being able to walk about without hassle from local fans.

1 hour ago, mozo said:

As above it's a holiday home but he's also said that he's not keen on managing in Sheffield. The actual quote referenced a chat he'd had with Wilder and he stopped short at saying it would be a nightmare not being able to walk about without hassle from local fans.

The Wednesday fans would fist him on the spot if he went to the Blades. His tender behind would never be the same. ☹️

10 hours ago, daored said:

Certainly making the right vibes about wanting to stay. 

My concern is Sheffield United , all appears not right with Wilder and a parting of the ways in the summer. Appreciate he used to play for Wednesday but a job obviously closer to home with premier league money may appeal?

He said in one of the podcasts I listened to that he would never manage a club in the city that he lives, when asked if he would manage Wednesday.

11 hours ago, Rossi the Robin said:

I don’t think SL will let that happen if all goes well 

11 hours ago, daored said:

Certainly making the right vibes about wanting to stay. 

My concern is Sheffield United , all appears not right with Wilder and a parting of the ways in the summer. Appreciate he used to play for Wednesday but a job obviously closer to home with premier league money may appeal?

Well, if Nige goes to Sheffield Utd then we’ll have Wilder ????

Archived