IGNORED

BT Sport

Slacker

Apologies to non rugby fans,but  I posted this with no luck on general chat and had no luck,so hopefully more people on here will see it.Does BT Sport have a replay function?Is it possible to rewatch todays Worcester v Bristol game at about 7pm,just after the game has finished?

5 minutes ago, Slacker said:

Apologies to non rugby fans,but  I posted this with no luck on general chat and had no luck,so hopefully more people on here will see it.Does BT Sport have a replay function?Is it possible to rewatch todays Worcester v Bristol game at about 7pm,just after the game has finished?

It’s on one of the red button BT extra channels so I don’t think so. I’ve tried to record Gloucester games previously but had no joy, and ended up having that game and the City one online on at the same time. It may have a repeat on the app later on but then you may be in ‘Likely Lads’ territory if you know what I mean!

38 minutes ago, Slacker said:

It is a 17.15 start if clashing with City is the problem.

• Admin
4 hours ago, Slacker said:

Yes, all last weekends red button games are available for viewing 

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

Yes, all last weekends red button games are available for viewing 

Thanks all for your responses.I have managed to avoid the score so far,so hopefully I can watch it shortly. A BP win would be most welcome after Exeters result earlier.

Managed to watch it pretty much as it finished,and managed to avoid the result.Another one not for the faint hearted!Great to see the two bottom teams,Gloucester and Worcester really making a game of it against  top team Bristol.Such a competitive league. 

Archived