IGNORED

Danny Simpson

pl00peh91

4 hours ago, LondonBristolian said:

What's done is done, and I'm not angry and outraged by the signing. I just understand why some are disappointed with it and would feel far happier if Simpson had shown some remorse. 

Shown remorse to who ?

5 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

From the messages on Twitter from his ex partner/mother of his daughter she is far from low on confidence or behaving like a victim. She is wholeheartedly supporting him in his new venture, and has explained the situation regarding his arrest too. Nigel stated that he spoke to both of them before signing Danny. I think he has changed character, I think there was a problem with alcohol, which he has addressed, he also supports some mental health charities, so I think he recognises where the issue lies.

I've seen this mentioned before. 

Out of interest can you share the tweets please as I've never seen them 

2 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Well she knows exactly what happened…

Indeed, presumably one of the only two people who know the true and entire story.

I seem to recall there was some suggestion (from her?) at the time that the Police version of events was somewhat distorted and/or exaggerated. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Indeed, presumably one of the only two people who know the true and entire story.

I seem to recall there was some suggestion (from her?) at the time that the Police version of events was somewhat distorted and/or exaggerated. 

Yes, I've read that too.