IGNORED

Rotherham (H) - Sat 20th March 15:00 - Matchday Thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

183 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, maxjak said:

But you have to admit they are Whoppers of mistakes?  On a scale of 1 to 10...........they are  "TENS"

That mistake today was a 10? Laughable. A pass straight to a striker from 2 yards out is a ten, letting it go under your foot when it's slowly rolling towards you is a ten. Committing to that ball today is not a ten..

The goal is Bentley's fault, but it isn't just Bentley's fault.

Sessegnon could do better to stop the cross.

And Vyner could easily jump and win the ball ahead of Smith. He just stands and watches. Doesn't matter if he heard a shout from Bentley. He is first line of defence and could easily win the ball ahead of everyone, and take Bentley and Smith out of the equation by getting there first. Instead he just stands there, doesn't move, doesn't jump, and just watches Smith run and win the header. 

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

we've moved it through the thirds well enough...better than under LJ.

But your point was that it is 'only' the final ball that was a problem. However well you play up to that point I would have thought the final ball was the crucial one.

We have been poor in that respect for 2 years or more. Why good players are incapable of delivering at the key point is a mystery to me.

17 minutes ago, maxjak said:

That is the sort of goal u see in a Downs League game............Absoutely a case of the goalkeeper not doing his job, quite honestly a phecking disgrace.  Someone mentioned 15 million...Ha!!

‘A phecking disgrace’

Yep you certainly are -

there are some prize belters comments on this thread but you’ve just smashed the award

• Like 1
Just now, Boston Red said:

The goal is Bentley's fault, but it isn't just Bentley's fault.

Sessegnon could do better to stop the cross.

And Vyner could easily jump and win the ball ahead of Smith. He just stands and watches. Doesn't matter if he heard a shout from Bentley. He is first line of defence and could easily win the ball ahead of everyone, and take Bentley and Smith out of the equation by getting there first. Instead he just stands there, doesn't move, doesn't jump, and just watches Smith run and win the header. 

Would need the wide angle footage again but pretty sure he's just run off Jack Hunt as well whose watching the ball and not given a call to either Vyner or Bentley to let them know

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

‘A phecking disgrace’

Yep you certainly are -

there are some prize belters comments on this thread but you’ve just smashed the award

- it is the sort of goal you see in the Downs league

- the goalkeeper didn't do his job 

- £15 mil for bentley is laughable

So yea, he's right.

3 minutes ago, Chrisbc said:

- it is the sort of goal you see in the Downs league

- the goalkeeper didn't do his job 

- £15 mil for bentley is laughable

So yea, he's right.

And you whine about anything and everything and have a very short memory

In some ways for plums like you I hope Bentley does go and watch you whine as we concede in future 

Supporter my arse - unsurprisingly you were one at foremost of my mind when I posted my last post

Edited by Sheltons Army
  • Like 1
  • Flames 2