IGNORED

Rotherham (H) - Sat 20th March 15:00 - Matchday Thread

"Stick your neck out" predictions  

183 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, intercity said:

I thought he started well full of confidence. We've then watched the confidence drain as time has gpne on and he's not been able to pull off simple passes for the last 10 minutes.

We need to go back to basics. He is a good example of what is wrong today. We over complicate when simple move and pass is what we need.

Impact sub at best.

2 minutes ago, Daniro said:

It does make you wonder what Mark Ashton and his amazing recruitment strategy have delivered.      I used to think Bentley was the only decent player we had but even he has had two terrible games for us.   There's no-one in this team I get excited about.    Where are the Brownhills, Abrahams, Reids, Kellys?

Sold on in the name of good business and replaced with good humans.

5 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Makes me laugh when people criticise other teams football 

We have been absolutely dreadful for 3 years or so. Absolutely woeful to watch .....and today just about sums the overall performance of this club up 

2-0 at home to Rotherham :laugh:

Don't get me wrong. I understand why Rotherham are playing like this. They are fighting for their lives in the Championship. I know folk who support them, they'll be delighted. 

6 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Depends how much more of this he can take. He does have his reputation to think of.... may not want it tarnished by managing this shower.

If he stays do you think he will: 

1. look for a totally new front two based on NW and FD have never looked a partnership? 

2 keep NW and sell FD then seek a strike partner who can combine with him?

6 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Crap from COD again, just been worse and worse as the game has gone on

Back to your weird obsession 

You must be glad to have him back to up your whining

Never mind Weimann will be back next season and you can fixate on him again

Dont know about this squad , but some of our supporters are more than embarrassing

• Flames 1
Just now, Jerseybean said:

If he stays do you think he will: 

1. look for a totally new front two based on NW and FD have never looked a partnership? 

2 keep NW and sell FD then seek a strike partner who can combine with him?

FD is out of contract, Ashton has allowed that situation to happen where our supposed £5.3 million player walks for nothing

Just now, Red_Alligator said:

I actually feel quite angry about what I'm seeing today. Which is not common for me. 0-2 down at home to Rotherham......

Same.

With the amount oj injuries we've had this season, struggling in many matches was understandable so I didn't criticize the team too much...BUT at home against teams like Rotherham we should be much better and get at least a draw!

• Like 1