IGNORED

Murder in Soho: Who killed Freddie Mills?

If you like boxing history from the 40s/50s, thrown in with a bit of general history of those times and (what I thought was) a fascinating story in itself, do watch this 2018 film (on BBC 4 last night - Wednesday 31st March - at 9.00 pm).

It may not appeal to everyone but it really held my interest.

Hard times. Hard people.

3 hours ago, Sir Leigh of Somerset said:

If you like boxing history from the 40s/50s, thrown in with a bit of general history of those times and (what I thought was) a fascinating story in itself, do watch this 2018 film (on BBC 4 last night - Wednesday 31st March - at 9.00 pm).

It may not appeal to everyone but it really held my interest.

Hard times. Hard people.

Yeah, last night was a repeat. I saw first time one about a year ago. Signed off as suicide but in reality it’s an unsolved murder.

Not likely to reinvestigated now as a cold case with virtually all the people involved dead and gone.

Yeah, I watched it last year too. I remember Freddie first time round, though not as a boxer, more your TV personality, he was a regular on six five special . Also a close friend of Michael Holiday a 50's crooner who also commited "suicide" a few years earlier/later , can't really remember, but a very strange affair (literally).

Archived