Jump to content
IGNORED

Team for tomorrow.


Rich
 Share

Recommended Posts

                                                                            Bentley

                                                            Vyner        Kalas       Baker

                                  Sessignon        Lansbury              Bakinson       Rowe/Towler

                                                                             Nagy

                                                                   Wells             Semenyo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Bentley

Vyner Kalas Baker Sessegnon

Bakinson Massengo

Pearson A.Scott Semenyo

Wells

Subs:

8 + Britton.

I considered that back four as well, I believe we're not being fair on Kalas playing left center back.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bentley

Mariappa Vyner Kalas Towler 

Massengo Bakinson Nagy Scott

Janneh Semenyo 

Mariappa in at RB only because Hunt has been terrible, Sessegnon was pathetic in midweek & also isn’t our player & Simpson isn’t fit. Plus NP clearly sees Vyner as a centre back.

Goodness knows who on the bench, but definitely O’Leary, Pearson, Conway & Britton.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

           Bentley

     Vyner        Mariappa      Kalas        Rowe

             Pearson     Bakinson      Massengo    Semenyo

           Wells         Janneh

O'Leary, Sessegnon, Baker, Towler, Nagy, Scott, Edwards, Conway, Britton

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Bentley

Vyner Kalas Baker Sessegnon

Bakinson Massengo

Pearson A.Scott Semenyo

Wells

Subs:

8 + Britton.

Towler over Sessegnon (who shat himself when Ikpeau breathed on him the other night) for me. Otherwise nowt to disagree with.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

                Bentley

Vyner Kalas Baker Rowe

              Massengo

Semenyo Bakinson Pearson

          Conway  Britton

Sod it we are safe so bomb out the ones we know we dont want and let some kids enjoy themselves  

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

.....................Bentley

....Hunt..Vyner...Mariappa...Sessegnon

........Scott...Bakinson...Lansbury

.......Semenyo...Janneh...Pearson

 

Bench: O'Leary, Simpson (fit?)/Rowe, Pring (fit?), Kalas, Massengo, Palmer, Wells.

Edited by Dan Robin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lrrr said:

Nigel said there was a chance he could be included, I don't think he'd start, perhaps 20/30 mins off the bench

I’m not one for bringing CBs off the bench....start him or don’t bother....imho

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seen enough of Sessegnon, nowhere near up to it imo.

Diedhiou can **** off.

For me;

                Bentley

Hunt  Vyner  Kalas  Rowe

    Massengo  Lansbury

Palmer  Bakinson  Semenyo

                  Wells

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Davefevs said:

I’m not one for bringing CBs off the bench....start him or don’t bother....imho

Can't be relegated anymore, gives Nigel a chance to see him in a competitive fixture if he's not going to be ready for 90 before the end of the season

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Rich said:

                                                                            Bentley

                                                            Vyner        Kalas       Baker

                                  Sessignon        Lansbury              Bakinson       Rowe/Towler

                                                                             Nagy

                                                                   Wells             Semenyo

No Massengo?

Been our best player recently. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lrrr said:

Can't be relegated anymore, gives Nigel a chance to see him in a competitive fixture if he's not going to be ready for 90 before the end of the season

Oh, I get that....just think you have to get up to speed and that’s harder from the bench.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Davefevs said:

Oh, I get that....just think you have to get up to speed and that’s harder from the bench.

Better than making a CB sub in the first half if he's not ready for at least 55/60 mins

Link to comment
Share on other sites

id have asked the squad who wants to be here next season and pick 11 from those, if 11 hands are shown.  id also make baker turn up but not play him,he can go now,along with fam and a few others. havent heard of any serious issues with bakers injuries this season but hes managed to duck 43 games, make him sit the last 3 out on the bench and bring on kids in front of him

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, redsquirrel said:

id have asked the squad who wants to be here next season and pick 11 from those, if 11 hands are shown.  id also make baker turn up but not play him,he can go now,along with fam and a few others. havent heard of any serious issues with bakers injuries this season but hes managed to duck 43 games, make him sit the last 3 out on the bench and bring on kids in front of him

Why if Baker has had legitimate injuries? He suffered a serious injury back in pre season against Villa as we heard, he was due to return a couple of months ago and suffered a new injury. Why should Pearson not get a look at him in a game if he has genuinely been injured? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Lrrr said:

Why if Baker has had legitimate injuries? He suffered a serious injury back in pre season against Villa as we heard, he was due to return a couple of months ago and suffered a new injury. Why should Pearson not get a look at him in a game if he has genuinely been injured? 

Only pick Baker if the club have the intention of offering him a new contract. If not I’d rather we selected a youngester ahead of him, same for the other OOC players and loans  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Lrrr said:

Why if Baker has had legitimate injuries? He suffered a serious injury back in pre season against Villa as we heard, he was due to return a couple of months ago and suffered a new injury. Why should Pearson not get a look at him in a game if he has genuinely been injured? 

i dont think hes worth the gamble of a new contract based on the number of games he completes.  dont get me wrong,hes a great player when he wants to be but to me it seems too much of just that.when he wants to be. what was the serious injury? does anybody know? its not the first season hes been like this,on loan, he was brilliant,got a contract and went missing a fair bit the following season,johnson even hinted he was annoyed at it. add to that,villa fans told us what to expect didnt they?

 afobe suffered a serious injury and more yet still managed to get himself fit for the end of the season.we were told weiman had an acl.what was his injury?  this is only how i feel,everybody sees things different ways, i just feel theres more behind him not playing than injuries. as i said,its only how i feel and what id do if i was picking the team,if np knows different which im sure he does, he will or wont want to see him,we will see.

Edited by redsquirrel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, daored said:

Only pick Baker if the club have the intention of offering him a new contract. If not I’d rather we selected a youngester ahead of him, same for the other OOC players and loans  

absolutely agree with you,they have done well this season and will be full of confidence

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

i dont think hes worth the gamble of a new contract based on the number of games he completes.  dont get me wrong,hes a great player when he wants to be but to me it seems too much of just that.when he wants to be. what was the serious injury? does anybody know? its not the first season hes been like this,on loan, he was brilliant,got a contract and went missing a fair bit the following season,johnson even hinted he was annoyed at it. add to that,villa fans told us what to expect didnt they?

 afobe suffered a serious injury and more yet still managed to get himself fit for the end of the season.we were told weiman had an acl.what was his injury?  this is only how i feel,everybody sees things different ways, i just feel theres more behind him not playing than injuries. as i said,its only how i feel and what id do if i was picking the team,if np knows different which im sure he does, he will or wont want to see him,we will see.

Didn’t say anything about offering him a new deal, just said it would give Nigel a chance to play in a competitive fixture rather than something behind closed doors 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...