IGNORED

Robbie Fowler.....

BanburyRed

It’s worth the risk. Swindon has nothing to lose. Due to the state of the club it can’t be much worse next season. Robbie Fowler hasn’t got anything to lose because if it all goes pear shaped the club, not him, will probably get the blame. 

Looks like they already have financial problems and from this article it sounds like their owner isn't much good...

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/19068433.supporters-trust-demands-clarity-communication-swindon-town-owner-lee-power/

I would be worried if I was a Swindon fan anyway because it seems they are in bad shape on and off the pitch, appointing Fowler doesn't sound like a sensible move to me either. I would be very surprised if this move worked out well should it happen.

I think it's an ideal job to get himself started in English management. I know Swindon are in a lot of trouble, but on the pitch it shouldn't be a massive ask to get them challenging towards the top of League Two and as others have said, he hasn't got much to lose. It's a bit of a free hit.

Archived