IGNORED

Euro 2021/21

daored

3 minutes ago, NorthBris_Southstand said:

What do you even mean can't take it? What are you meant to say, oh yes old bean, by jove I AM a minion with an inferiority complex, good one! 

thats more like it old chap ,stiff upper lip and all that.we are British after all.

1 minute ago, NorthBris_Southstand said:

What do you even mean can't take it? What are you meant to say, oh yes old bean, by jove I AM a minion with an inferiority complex, good one! 

People are enjoying a bit of Welsh banter on here, the forum of an ENGLISH football club that enjoys more Welsh rivalry than most, and you wade in and get nasty. You can’t take it. Banter is a two way street not just one for Welsh and Scottish people to indulge in when England get pumped as you put it. You lost, the banter has made your head explode, deal with it.

3 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Dean Saunders, pre kick off - 'there's nothing in this Denmark team to frighten us'.

Full time - Wales 0, Denmark 4.

Hal Robson Kanu apparently said Italy have no world class players & Bale & Ramsey would get in their team, but obviously it is England who are delusional..

Gutted for Ryan Giggs, Robbie Savage, Chris Gunter, all those pricks who do the Ayatollah & threw coins, stones & bottles of piss at me when I went to Ninian Park.

Expect their overblown media will be banging on about their amazing journey, give them the “we beat Turkey” trophy..

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

People are enjoying a bit of Welsh banter on here, the forum of an ENGLISH football club that enjoys more Welsh rivalry than most, and you wade in and get nasty. You can’t take it. Banter is a two way street not just one for Welsh and Scottish people to indulge in when England get pumped as you put it. You lost, the banter has made your head explode, deal with it.

Alright, clearly I don't make the Bristol City cut because of my nationality in spite of being a long time season ticked holder and living in the city. I'll be off. When you read pages of vitriolic abuse towards your nation it's not great. I get banter sure, I think some of it crossed the line. Clearly you don't. I'll leave it, enjoy your gloating. 

1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

Hal Robson Kanu apparently said Italy have no world class players & Bale & Ramsey would get in their team, but obviously it is England who are delusional..

Gutted for Ryan Giggs, Robbie Savage, Chris Gunter, all those pricks who do the Ayatollah & threw coins, stones & bottles of piss at me when I went to Ninian Park.

Expect their overblown media will be banging on about their amazing journey, give them the “we beat Turkey” trophy..

I can't understand this amazing journey nonsense. They had 1 good result.. comfortably lost to Italys 2nd side and destroyed by Denmark.

As for Gunter (should start with a C) remember him purposefully getting Macca sent off at Forest. I laugh at him tonight

Just now, NorthBris_Southstand said:

Alright, clearly I don't make the Bristol City cut because of my nationality in spite of being a long time season ticked holder and living in the city. I'll be off. When you read pages of vitriolic abuse towards your nation it's not great. I get banter sure, I think some of it crossed the line. Clearly you don't. I'll leave it, enjoy your gloating. 

Do what you like, won’t affect my evening?

Just now, NorthBris_Southstand said:

None of it was anti Welsh, it's anti Welsh football team. Not hard to understand is it.

3 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

you forgot John Hartson 

1 minute ago, NorthBris_Southstand said:

We will, even more so when you are so bitter.

32 minutes ago, NorthBris_Southstand said:

Minions with an inferiority complex? And you wonder why the English are thought of as c**ts the world over? If you are such a great footballing nation and so big and mighty, you thought you'd have better things to be celebrating than a neighbouring country 1/10th your size getting knocked out of a tournament. 

You sure you ain’t gas , ay boy ? so it’s ok for you ***** to try & take the piss but when England do it were bullying you ?? ah bless . It’s called taking the piss & you can’t ******* take it . The minion thing & inferiority complex have triggered you & it was meant to . Also though it’s true & you  know it . 
Never mind , bale & Ramsey will be gone now so another 60 years without qualifying for a World Cup ???? ??????
Don’t forget. Up bright & early to sports direct to get you’re German shirt for Tuesday 

29 minutes ago, NorthBris_Southstand said:

Minions with an inferiority complex? And you wonder why the English are thought of as c**ts the world over? If you are such a great footballing nation and so big and mighty, you thought you'd have better things to be celebrating than a neighbouring country 1/10th your size getting knocked out of a tournament. 

Why are you a city fan if you think the English are c**nts...?

Any way never mind, there's lovely butty. Need a cwtch!?

8 minutes ago, NorthBris_Southstand said:

And yet here you are calling the English c***s.. thats to do with nationality, right? Somehow I think you like to dish it out but can't really take it when given back.

Inter-nation banter is as old as the hills, get used to it

Just now, Lanterne Rouge said:

Anyone see anything other than a comfortable win for Italy in this one?

No, my bet to win the whole thing.

Cracking anthem too.

As for Wales getting dicked, I'm saying naff all as we have ze Germans to contend with. 

Archived