IGNORED

Euro 2021/21

daored

24 minutes ago, 054123 said:

That’s not a red card.

Very poor referring. 

I wonder if they’re accountable for such lapses.

For me it’s the sort of tackle where I’d love a rule of it’s a yellow and the free kick is moved ten yards closer to goal, Wilson’s only intention was to take the player was never getting the ball but don’t feel it’s a red, so it’s a yellow but there’s added consequence then just a booking. 

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

??? nothing but minions with a inferiority complex . Love to dish  it out but can’t take it. Get ****** ???? 

Minions with an inferiority complex? And you wonder why the English are thought of as c**ts the world over? If you are such a great footballing nation and so big and mighty, you thought you'd have better things to be celebrating than a neighbouring country 1/10th your size getting knocked out of a tournament. 

7 minutes ago, NorthBris_Southstand said:

Not pricks about it like you lot though. 

In general I’ve been quite supportive of homes nations including the Welsh up until that point, and since that celebration decided Wales could go **** themselves. Your lucky it was just 4. 

1 minute ago, NorthBris_Southstand said:

Minions with an inferiority complex? And you wonder why the English are thought of as c**ts the world over? If you are such a great footballing nation and so big and mighty, you thought you'd have better things to be celebrating than a neighbouring country 1/10th your size getting knocked out of a tournament. 

Tbh I couldn't give a flying **** what the world over thinks of us

Anyway, Iceland have done what you have failed to do. 

Keep on trying, you'll get there... one day :)

1 minute ago, AppyDAZE said:

So funny to see that plonker sarcastically applauding the ref and getting a yellow. And tops it off by walking out before the inverview's up.

Not a clue about losing gracefully. Denmark were sensational tonight.

The last 10min, Wales were an embarrassment. That includes Bales sarcastically clapping the ref and so on.

Just now, NorthBris_Southstand said:

Minions with an inferiority complex? And you wonder why the English are thought of as c**ts the world over? 

Not in Japan, they adored us there in 2002. Parts of Western Europe still very fond and grateful to us. And the Welsh! Large sections of white North America love this country. The Scandinavians, Iceland - they seem to love a bit of Ingerlund and the culture. I don’t think Uruguay, Bolivia and Brasil have that much of an opinion on us. The Irish are ok with us now, despite everything. The Germans - they're really rather fond of us! Israel? Don't think they have us down as c**nts. Cuba - they probably couldn't point to us on a map. Mongolia - they think we're all like Bruce Parry! Love us to bits. I would go on, but tea's ready ....

The Welsh and pretty much all Welsh football fans will be crossing everything that Germany beat England on Tuesday. And that would've been the case regardless of what happened today. But we are supposed to praise them, admire their pluckiness, passion etc etc.

Well, **** 'em :laugh: This is, after all the forum of an English club team.

12 minutes ago, NorthBris_Southstand said:

Calm down lad, it’s just a bit of inter-nation rivalry and banter. Jeez. 

12 minutes ago, NorthBris_Southstand said:

He’s right though, you boyo’s love dishing the old banter out and yet when it’s time to take a bit back you go all anti-English on us. Never been any different.

Just now, AppyDAZE said:

The Welsh and pretty much all Welsh football fans will be cfrossing everything that Germany beat England on Tuesday. And that would've been the case regardless of what happened today. But we are supposed to praise them, admire their pluckiness, passion etc etc.

Well, **** 'em :laugh: This is, after all the forum of an English club team.

Have a few Welsh friends who will be wearing German tops no doubt. I don't really care about that but its obvious Wales just like the Scots love to see us lose. I'd rather be an underachiever than just generally shite.

This clown just needs to be honest with himself that fans of any neighbouring countries love it when their rival loses

28 minutes ago, GodEmperor Palpatine said:

Agree, also a few of their players play at the top European clubs to. 

This is what really gets me. 
Prior to the game (and even once during it), we heard comments that Wales had the only 2 “world class” players on the pitch. 

Now, Bale, 3 years ago - I’ll grant them that. 
But they seemed to be suggesting that Ramsey was in the “world class” category and better than anything the Danes could muster up. 
Aside that is from their multiple players playing in top leagues, with champions league winners and title winners aplenty. Ramsey has barely managed to complete 90 mins more than 10 times since his move to Juve. 
“World class”. Flip me - seriously. 

Just now, Harry said:

This is what really gets me. 
Prior to the game (and even once during it), we heard comments that Wales had the only 2 “world class” players on the pitch. 

Now, Bale, 3 years ago - I’ll grant them that. 
But they seemed to be suggesting that Ramsey was in the “world class” category and better than anything the Danes could muster up. 
Aside that is from their multiple players playing in top leagues, with champions league winners and title winners aplenty. Ramsey has barely managed to complete 90 mins more than 10 times since his move to Juve. 
“World class”. Flip me - seriously. 

I think its the home bias and the BBC needing to support all the home nations and finding crumbs of comfort, either that or they haven't done their research because its Denmark. One of the pundits stated that Wales dominated pockets of the pitch, they were literally schooled all over it tonight

4 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

He’s right though, you boyo’s love dishing the old banter out and yet when it’s time to take a bit back you go all anti-English on us. Never been any different.

What do you even mean can't take it? What are you meant to say, oh yes old bean, by jove I AM a minion with an inferiority complex, good one! 

Archived