IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

15 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Is this true? Asking for a friend ...

Can you technically see a fart ? supposing there's no ' follow through ' . 

I reckon the only way to see one would be if the perpetrator was wearing dusty trousers and a little fart shaped cloud accompanied the emission. 

No lamas were hurt during the making of this post .

Edited by Major Isewater

6 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I reckon the only way to see one would be if the perpetrator was wearing dusty trousers and a little fart shaped cloud accompanied the emission. 

Given some of the noxious smells that I have inhaled over the years I could well imagine there could be a green tinge to them :gasmask:

14 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Or if the artiste' were to scorch a 'Tudor rose' on the wall....

Just noticed one of their players has signed a undisclosed length contract, not the first time they have done this but they are the only club I've ever known to do this sort of thing. Maybe they are worried about losing their best players for peanuts?

4 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Just noticed one of their players has signed a undisclosed length contract, not the first time they have done this but they are the only club I've ever known to do this sort of thing. Maybe they are worried about losing their best players for peanuts?

Or maybe they don`t want their fans to know that they`ve put some carthorse on a three year deal.

15 hours ago, Cotham Brow Red said:

Just had a feeling so walked up Glossy Rd. Went past the Methane Ground and it was HT so quiet. Spend 2nd half in the Welly on OTIB on the relegation thread until it happened. The funniest thing (apart from the formation of NLBR obviously) was there was a bloke drinking out the front with a "Mind The Gap" T shirt on when they started angrily coming from the ground. Although seeing grown middle aged men crying did not sit easy with me. I got the hell outta there then i laughed my bits off :laughcont:

shame you took to walking out..... the experience (if you were able to keep your laughter bolted inside) would have been priceless. 

18 hours ago, Southport Red said:

I was in Hawkshead today making deliveries. Stopped in the car park to eat a sandwich and then realised I was in exactly the same space I was in when 5 Live told me Bristol Rovers had just been relegated out of the football League. 

Where were you at that same moment?

The day after their relegation out of the Football League, I shopped in the Tesco Yate store. Upon leaving, I pushed my trolley into the lift and turned around to see that I'd been joined by  a 15er (as they were soon to be known) wearing his jester outfit. He pressed the button on the lift. The doors closed and the automated voice spoke: "Going Down". I snorted with laughter. He said nothing then sheepishly departed i to the car park.

The day of their relegation was the start of a full year of fun and happiness which has never truly ended. They've kept on giving.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 14

11 hours ago, freezer said:

Thanks for asking. A special memory I'd love to share.

I was sat in a friends car, travelling from Bristol to Bath, with me missus and 3 other friends, for a slap up meal to celebrate a birthday.

As the games wore on I apologised to my fellow passengers, that something very special could be happening and that i had to stay in the car listening to Radio Bristol and said to them to carry on to the restaurant and I'd follow later.

Well, fair play to them all, they phoned the restaurant, said that we would be slightly late and waited by the car so I could soak it up. 

And then it happened! They were somewhat perplexed at my euphoric behaviour but fed off of my positive vibes.

Oh, and the fact I also had a seemingly dead bet on the blue few getting relegated that came in to the tune of £150 was the icing on the cake. Blew the lot on fizz and cocktails for me and my friends.

Yes, thanks for asking. A very special day.

Ho. What a hugely satisfying day

2 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Here he is then Billy Bullshitter, needs to get that ear fixed, looks hideous.

Hey don't mock his ear, half of it was bitten off by a shark. 

He was rescuing a disabled child who was thrown off a ferry by a city fan, the kid was so traumatised he even manage to sell the poor shell shocked kids family a Rovers season ticket.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fiale said:

Hey don't mock his ear, half of it was bitten off by a shark. 

He was rescuing a disabled child who was thrown off a ferry by a city fan, the kid was so traumatised he even manage to sell the poor shell shocked kids family a Rovers season ticket.

:clapping: fair play.

How long before he’s on asschat denying it’s him?

9 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Errr...

Banter is great and Henbury Gas is clearly a total belter but I'm really not happy with his picture being shown on this thread.  And not just for aesthetic reasons!

To be open about this I am going to message the mods to suggest that it be taken down.

You must be the soul of the party

1 minute ago, harrys said:

You must be the soul of the party

I wouldn't be happy if a normal poster on here, say you or me, was having photographs of their business, its address, and their own picture plastered all over a gas public forum so to me the same courtesy should be extended.

The only post I have reported is my own in order to flag it up because I don't think anyone on this thread is being deliberately malicious.  Just sometimes banter crosses a line.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Errr...

Banter is great and Henbury Gas is clearly a total belter but I'm really not happy with his picture being shown on this thread.  And not just for aesthetic reasons!

To be open about this I am going to message the mods to suggest that it be taken down.

I share the discomfort Eddie, this now goes beyond a wind up in my humble opinion.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bianconeri said:

I share the discomfort Eddie, this now goes beyond a wind up in my humble opinion.

Thanks for the support Bianconeri.  I don't think there's anything remotely malicious from any of the guys posting here who are just trying to have a laugh but it's now crossed the line IMHO.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Errr...

Says a man who thinks it's acceptable to use Hitler within a username. 

Maybe the mods mods should look at that. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

24 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I wouldn't be happy if a normal poster on here, say you or me, was having photographs of their business, its address, and their own picture plastered all over a gas public forum so to me the same courtesy should be extended.

The only post I have reported is my own in order to flag it up because I don't think anyone on this thread is being deliberately malicious.  Just sometimes banter crosses a line.

Perhaps he shouldn’t go around making up malicious rumours about our fan base then. If you keep bullshitting about things it will catch up with you eventually 

• Like 3

On 25/05/2018 at 13:34, Steve Watts said:

The irony is truly astounding!

"I see they're also getting some flack over their treatment of disabled fans, although to be fair to the retards who frequent One Turd they are unhappy about that. Kind of brings to mind the disabled fan who was ill treated at Trashton that Henners rehabilitated to The Gas. But that's somehing else the 6 digited Mongs don't like to talk about."

It’s amazing that while trying to criticise City over an (imaginary!) incident with a disabled fan, this dumbass uses the words “******” and “person I disagree with”. Absurdly stupid.

6 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

No lamas were hurt during the making of this post .

Am sure I read somewhere that dogs can see their own farts

Would certainly explain my dogs reaction every time he drops one