IGNORED

Wells - Captain last night

Gumpster1

Seemed a strange one. Obviously a message is being sent to Kalas, but even so I would have thought that Williams, Moore and Simpson would have been ahead of Wells in the pecking order.

Doesn't appear to be a great communicator on the pitch and showed his unsuitability when he picked up a stupid yellow card which could easily have escalated to a red.

pretty much the only people you could hear communicating on the pitch was O'Leary and Moore - didn't see Wells utter a word to anyone all game. Also making him captain after his public anti vaxx stuff (making the club have to make a statement on it) doesnt sit too well with me

TM was captain

Wells was nothing but an embarrassment against players on a fraction of the pay who had an easy night apart from dealing with Janneh. 

NP passed instructions by radio to his touchline boss, who in turn passed them to TM

NPs recent interview stressed the need for "leadership all over the pitch". Based on last night, none of that lot want to be leaders of NPs team. Rarely seen such a lack of interest from City in this division when crowds have been present

Much more humiliating than all the other posts on this forum would have you believe:still blaming blokes who can only answer criticism by getting success at other clubs make other posters on last nights unprofessional shambles appear really ridiculous 

1 hour ago, Hampshire Red said:

Much more humiliating than all the other posts on this forum would have you believe:still blaming blokes who can only answer criticism by getting success at other clubs make other posters on last nights unprofessional shambles appear really ridiculous 

This is a tremendous sentence/paragraph/stream of consciousness. Please post more

You mean you wanna see my ratings from last night? Dont get me on the subject of all those so-called fans who screamed for Lj out, Holden out and have now departed the forum, too embarrassed ever to return. We were competitive at the top half of this division for a couple of years and had cup runs; now??

Well, sat with other Reds behind Scott Murray and our 'stand-in coach Curtis-Flemming last night.' we got perfect views unlike the others on the open side who clearly saw very little.

Whenever there was a drinks break, TM was called over to listen to Curtis Flemming who had just received messages from NP

Max 6 - Simpson 5 Kalas 5.5  TM 5  Pring 6.5  HNM 6 Williams (bit-part yet again and probably all we get) 5  BAko 5, Palmer 6, Nagy 5.5,    Bell 5  Janneh 8  Wells 4  Conway 6

Not doing Boro but most others.

Archived