IGNORED

Hungary v England WCQ

Gazred

2 hours ago, Shaun Taylor said:

Fair play to the Hungarians they didn't Boo our National Anthem

Just the knee, the black players and the monkey chants too. No “fair play” to Hungary at all from me

edit* appreciate that you later criticised their racism

1 hour ago, 2015 said:

Respect Hungary, they didn't boo our anthem

Respect? Wtf

its quite telling that you didn’t go on to condemn the racism after.

Quite sad that some others are defending it too because “it’s their culture” and “it won’t change” so no point punishing them.

This is why players continue to take the knee, amongst other things 

18 minutes ago, GTFABM said:

Problem is they won’t. 

I agree it won't change the cultural differences in Eastern Europe where they are inherently racist, in fact having been to Budapest relatively recently and speaking to thenlocaks they are actually more "tolerant" than they would be in all other areas of Hungary.

That being said until a country is removed from a competition over this nothing is going to change any time we have to play a team from this area of Europe

7 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

FT Racists 0 England 4 in Boobypest 

Yep….but why oh why do the broadcasters highlight the racist chanting and make such a big deal? 

Surely it would better to adopt the same procedure of ignoring it as they do with streakers on live television? FIFA officials are at the game and would have seen and heard it and the Hungarian FA will undoubtedly get further sanctions against them.

No need for ITV or any other broadcasters to acknowledge it - leave it tI FIFA I reckon,

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Yep….but why oh why do the broadcasters highlight the racist chanting and make such a big deal? 

Surely it would better to adopt the same procedure of ignoring it as they do with streakers on live television? FIFA officials are at the game and would have seen and heard it and the Hungarian FA will undoubtedly get further sanctions against them.

No need for ITV or any other broadcasters to acknowledge it - leave it tI FIFA I reckon,

And then we get complete ******* saying there isn’t a problem!

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

You don't think its a big deal?

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

You’ve just spilt the petrol here I’m afraid Robbo

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Ignore it? What are you on?

great win tonight and a fantastic performance 

1 minute ago, Bas's perfect hattrick said:

You don't think its a big deal?

Of course it’s a big deal but I’m asking why it’s necessary for broadcasters to highlight it. To me that just raises its ugly profile.

Officials from FIFA would have been there to witness it - surely that’s all we needed to know

17 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Just the knee, the black players and the monkey chants too. No “fair play” to Hungary at all from me

edit* appreciate that you later criticised their racism

Respect? Wtf

its quite telling that you didn’t go on to condemn the racism after.

Quite sad that some others are defending it too because “it’s their culture” and “it won’t change” so no point punishing them.

This is why players continue to take the knee, amongst other things 

Was too busy watching the game mate, I disagree with monkey chanting and chucking items at players on a pitch.

8 minutes ago, Robbored said:

You think there is some sort of moral equivalence between streaking and racism? And that you tackle a problem like racism by not reporting it when it happens?

Ok, right...

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Of course it’s a big deal but I’m asking why it’s necessary for broadcasters to highlight it. To me that just raises its ugly profile.

Officials from FIFA would have been there to witness it - surely that’s all we needed to know

Imagine being a black person watching the game, hearing monkey chants and then itv not even mentioning it!  That would be insane.  Put yourself in others shoes for once 

Archived