IGNORED

Barnsley at home match day thread

2 minutes ago, daored said:

Anybody think Pearson might walk ? We’re a poor team , no money to improve things in January? 

If he's got any sense he will, no chance any manager could get this lot of pussies playing decent football. Sorry but that's how I feel, they can't pass, don't seem to have any plan, it's just hoof ball most of the time.

• Like 1
Just now, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

If he's got any sense he will, no chance any manager could get this lot of pussies playing decent football. Sorry but that's how I feel, they can't pass, don't seem to have any plan, it's just hoof ball most of the time.

Totally agree , three managers now 

Just now, And Its Smith said:

What are the tactics? Chip it down the line and chase, play long ball and hope we win second balls. That’s it. 

Pretty much seems to be all we offer going forward - no build up play no nothing. I really want Pearson to succeed here but christ he has to be doing better with the players at his disposal surely..?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Mihai said:

We will be soon into the relegation zone. This winter will be very important if we want to stay up. We need to get rid of some players and bring some new faces in for the survival.

Agreed. Controversial I know but I'd be tempted to cash in on Bents to fund some new players . I know that he's saved us many times but I feel that would be balanced by bringing in some quality at the other end of the pitch that would offset the points that he's won and dare I say it, give us some more enjoyable football to watch. We also have a very capable replacement. 

7 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

This is dreadful. Imagine losing 1-0 to this shower of shit and having their fans take the piss 

It’s what our fans want, how many posts has their been about a couple of people slapping each other after a game. 

Our fans are quite literally happy for away teams to come here, and take the piss on and off the pitch. 

2 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

RobinsTV starting to get nauseating. Apparently COD, Scott, Benarous and Bell are all capable of turning a game on its head? Apparently Palmer is worth his weight in gold because he does good tricks in training?

0 goals conceded when Benarous is on the pitch - facts don’t lie…

• Haha 1