IGNORED

Celebratory drinks

SuperDziek

47 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

Neil, good post, long time coming ( Jan ???)  I have had a nice curry, unable to take my seat in SS due to my present situation with vertigo but watched !!!!! on Robins TV. Hardly a classic but got some Whyte and McKay whisky from my birthday. Cheers mate, cheers @CyderInACan and cheers all City supporters

Just had a couple with @CyderInACan to celebrate the win, and gonna finish off a decent bottle of red later. 

Performance didn’t matter today - the result did. Hopefully the shackles will now be off and we can see some better performances that the team are capable of. 

COYR

• Like 1

I got half way to the centre to catch my Bus, when I noticed a text saying my Mrs was coming to pick me up from Cumberland Road.
Quick rush back to the Orchard to use their facilities , and have a quick one. Then I made her wait while I finished it.
At last this time I wasn't surrounded by celebrating away fans like after Bournemouth.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sticks 1969 said:

Pint of scrumpy jack 

as I have posted before a pint always tastes better when we have a 20 mins stop at Weston train station after a home win 

Disclaimer.. bar on Weston station shut so now stop at the railway in nailsea

the best thing youd get at nailsea is a pint of red diesel from backwell motors,thats if charlie  is open saturday afternoons. not sure on that.