IGNORED

Press

Bs4Red

"Nigel Pearson has been given this week off to get better and for the club to properly assess his health with the hope that he may return to take charge of the team against Blackburn but confirmation of that probably won't be until Monday, at the earliest."

This was from James Piercy in the Bristol Post.  I think the local press has been given a bit more clarity than Richard's Gould understandably nervous interview with Radio Bristol revealed. I wasn't aware of the specific timeframe for assessment of Nigel's health (this past week) or the fact the Club were assessing it.  It strikes me that the Club is very conscious, particularly in the context of sitting at the wrong end of the table, things can't be left in limbo too long.   The Club will obviously follow employment law protocol and  treat the situation sensitively but, ultimately, they will do whatever they think is best in terms of keeping us up this season and moving forward without being in a state of flux.

So I  assume we will hear at some stage next week an update on whether Nigel will be given an extended break, return for the Blackburn game or depart for health reasons.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

Here’s his response…

B2A6A6D8-6098-4C31-B45E-A5116AD8BF0E.jpeg

1 hour ago, Henry said:

That’s clearly fake.

he always signs off with ‘Cheers, Nige’

It’s definitely clearly fake. Nobody has Madras with red wine 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2