IGNORED

KP 45

Alan Dicks

6 minutes ago, EmersonsKev said:

I had this chat with a friend earlier this week. 

Did anyone see anything from his loan spell to think he was worth spending a rumoured £3m/£4m and sizable wages on? 

A total head scratch signing for me. 

I’m not gonna reinvest history, I thought there was merits in signing him…

….but not after we’d gone and signed Szmodics and not for the money we paid (either fee or wages).

But I also expected a professional head-coach to have a plan for a player you spend that much on.  He never did though. ??‍♂️

2 minutes ago, 77 punk said:

anyone know how long is left on his contract ?

19 months (expires 30th June 2023)

• Like 6
  • Flames 1

15 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Reminds me of JET. Plenty of ability but no interest in applying himself to the job at hand. Totally stolen a wage from BCFC.

JET,Jackie and Palmer,the talent was there in all 3,Jackie is a hero to many dispite not doing much when you look back on it and JET was hit and miss,Palmer just seems to like the life of being a pro without actually doing nothing to earn it 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, EmersonsKev said:

I had this chat with a friend earlier this week. 

Did anyone see anything from his loan spell to think he was worth spending a rumoured £3m/£4m and sizable wages on? 

A total head scratch signing for me. 

It was Another scatter gun signing by the bafoons that were running the club at the time.

What Nige would give to have £3/£4m to spend on a player and the wage wriggle room at his disposal now.

• Like 3
  • Flames 1

I guess I am in the minority here but I firmly believed the way forward was with KP45, with Afobe in tandem. While I would admit he's lost his way since, there is so much talent in abundance just simply going to waste.

He has to look at himself but I also think it's up to the coaches to find the key to unlock the undoubted potential & get the best out of each & every player in the squad and that includes KP45.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

JET,Jackie and Palmer,the talent was there in all 3,Jackie is a hero to many dispite not doing much when you look back on it and JET was hit and miss,Palmer just seems to like the life of being a pro without actually doing nothing to earn it 

Get that in relative terms, all 3 probably failed to deliver on their talent, but in absolute terms Jacki was streets ahead of the other two. A proven international player, the other two, not so much. Even though Jacki’s best days were behind him when he got to City, at least it was tier 2 vs JET tier 3 and KP failing to deliver at all.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Swede said:

I guess I am in the minority here but I firmly believed the way forward was with KP45, with Afobe in tandem. While I would admit he's lost his way since, there is so much talent in abundance just simply going to waste.

He has to look at himself but I also think it's up to the coaches to find the key to unlock the undoubted potential & get the best out of each & every player in the squad and that includes KP45.

Definitely some truth in that, but KP is now on his 63rd manager who’s not yet worked it out!! ?

• Haha 1